star1_zps6oraksjh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SPECIFICATIONS: Star Bonifacio Echeverria, S.A. Model 30-M

Caliber: 9mm Luger
Action: Single / Double Action
Capacity: 15+1 (10 rds)
Barrel Length: 4.33”
Overall Length: 8.07”
Length of Pull: .098” (single action), .472” (double action)
Weight: 40.24oz unloaded (2.5 lbs)
Country of Origin: Spain

The Star Mod 30M is the “military” variant of the Star Model 30. It’s an all-steel, long-barrel full-sized package. The company produced the Star 30M from 1983 – 1994. Elements of the Spanish military as well as Guardia Civil issued the weapon. In the late 90’s, Spain’s police and military organizations shifted away from the Star. The doors closed on Star-Firearms; the company went belly-up in 1997. In keeping with the “if it ain’t broke” philosophy, the Spanish Navy still issues the Mod30 series for force-protection duties.

Last edited:
Thank you! That was a good catch! Also is my second Star pistol, I have a Super B as well

I've been thinking of getting one for a while. So the one in first pic, is it a different version compare to SuperB then? Cuz SuperB on marstar site don't have any ambi safety/de-cocker. Unless I'm missing something here. Any bit of light of knowledge would be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Umpire View Post
Thank you! That was a good catch! Also is my second Star pistol, I have a Super B as well
I've been thinking of getting one for a while. So the one in first pic, is it a different version compare to SuperB then? Cuz SuperB on marstar site don't have any ambi safety/de-cocker. Unless I'm missing something here. Any bit of light of knowledge would be great. Thanks.

The model Star 30M is the last Star pistol produced to the end of the life of the Star company in 1997. The major difference compared to the Star B Super is a 15 round capacity. A very modern steel pistol.

Back
Top Bottom