Mossberg 500/590 14" Conversion Barrel/Kit $379.95

Thread: Mossberg 500/590 14" Conversion Barrel/Kit $379.95

Tags: None

Chemist said:

Mossberg 500/590 14" Conversion Barrel/Kit $379.95

We have a limited number of Mossberg 500/590 14" barrel conversion kits and they are $379.95 for the complete kit. I'm pretty sure this is a one time but for us.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...oducts_id=6357

Redblack said:
    Are these Cylinder bore or modified choke?

Chemist said:
    Cylinder...just opened one up

JEEFdaCHIEF said:
    1) Do you know if these kits would be compatible with the Mossberg Maverick?

2) Would it be stupid to spend almost double the money for this, than was spent on said Mossberg?

-JB

5. Unhinged said:
    I'd do some real greasy stuff if you could just get me a 18.5" barrel for my 500!

oddball_ted said:
    Nice price compared to other retailers selling these kits. If I wasnt wholly committed to the 870platform I would be in for one.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Dexter Morgan said:
    Do you know if these kits would be compatible with the Mossberg Maverick?
    Yes. They are 100% compatible with a Maverick-88 receiver.

EL34/6L6 said:
    I have one of these.

Just FYI, the short barrel combined with the small bead site throw the POI way off in relation to the POA.

These were originally intended for LEOs to shoot dept. issued buckshot out of during takedowns/CQB/prisoner transport type situations.

Otherwise, good for those who just want to pray and spray with birdshot at the local gravel pit, because slugs will be flying WAY high.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

9. jza said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    I'd do some real greasy stuff if you could just get me a 18.5" barrel for my 500!
    PM me...

I have one of these 14" kits and they're awesome.

10. jza said:
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    I have one of these.

Just FYI, the short barrel combined with the small bead site throw the POI way off in relation to the POA.

These were originally intended for LEOs to shoot dept. issued buckshot out of during takedowns/CQB/prisoner transport type situations.

Otherwise, good for those who just want to pray and spray with birdshot at the local gravel pit, because slugs will be flying WAY high.
    I second this. Slugs are a solid 8-10" off POA at 25 yards.