Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg 500/590 14" Conversion Barrel/Kit $379.95

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    I bought one of these due to the Thanksgiving sale, couldn't pass up the savings. Haven't received it yet though, was hoping for it by Friday.

I got one too, getting a little concerned that i haven't been billed or gotten a shipping tracking number.. but i was probably the last order during the sale so i've held off contacting them.. but yes i'm looking forward to it arriving

We're just swamped...we're getting everything processed and shipped out as fast as we can.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yup, donor shotgun is already here and haven't received a shipping notice on the kit yet. Was told the wood forend uses the short tube so I'm hoping it'll work with my 14" build.
    Nice, that will be cool!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We're just swamped...we're getting everything processed and shipped out as fast as we can.

Ryan
    i assumed as much man no worries.

These are great kits and installation is very easy. I picked up five from bulls eye London for some fun builds. As per front beed well always can add GRS to it. Buy build enjoy repeat.

Yup, donor shotgun is already here and haven't received a shipping notice on the kit yet. Was told the wood forend uses the short tube so I'm hoping it'll work with my 14" build.
    Let us know if the barrel fits without having to swap out mag tube and foreend
    “Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.” ― Winston S. Churchill

Sheep spend their lives fearing the wolf- only to be slaughtered by the shepherd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Let us know if the barrel fits without having to swap out mag tube and foreend
    Mag-tube will definitely need to be changed.
    The end of the tube has a completely different method of connecting to the barrel.

The forend might be okay. Or it might need a little bit of trimming to clear the barrel lug.

i like the look of this for my 88, but does it not make it then prohib due to it being altered? Or is it good due to it being a factory kit?
    Real men eat haggis and eggs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    i like the look of this for my 88, but does it not make it then prohib due to it being altered? Or is it good due to it being a factory kit?
    Totally legal on your Maverick 88.

But yes, it would be illegal to cut your Maverick barrel down to 14 inches.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Mag-tube will definitely need to be changed.
    The end of the tube has a completely different method of connecting to the barrel.

The forend might be okay. Or it might need a little bit of trimming to clear the barrel lug.
    Definitely need to swap in the mag tube. I'm hoping the wood forend swaps in without trimming but I'm ready for it if it happens.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast