Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Shotgun Class Blaser F16 Sporting & Game Now In Stock.

The New Shotgun Class Blaser F16 Sporting & Game Now In Stock.

Now available, check with your local dealer for pricing and delivery.

There are two models – the F16 Game and F16 Sporting (the latter distinguished by a red logo) – and visually the gun looks very contemporary and stylish: restrained but purposeful, as you would expect from the German Brand.
    With the lowest profile receiver on the market, the F16 boasts an exceptionally low centre of gravity, which is designed to enhance pointability. This is boosted by the accentuated, semi-rounded action design, devised using an innovative monocoque construction.

Besides the intuitive pointability, the newly developed tapered rib supports the peripheral vision of the shooter and results in a faster target acquisition. The Triplex bore design and the proven Blaser ejection system (EBS), which cocks the ejectors when the gun is opened, allows the shooter to focus on what is really important: hitting the next target. The fast mechanics and a crisp trigger pull (1,650g/3lbs 10oz) allow for a fast transition from thought impulse to ignition.
    Modern production operations, the use of high-strength materials and the technological perfection Blaser is so well known for, promise to make the F16 a highly reliable and long-lasting shotgun for the range, or in the field.

The Sporting version, which weighs just over 7lbs 8oz, is available with 30” or 32” barrels, while the Game version weighs approximately 6lbs 13oz. and is available with 28” or 30” barrels.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

CGN frequent flyer
    As a distributor, would you be able to provide resellers in Alberta who have made orders for the F16?

Would love to shoulder one and currently looking to buy soon.

Absolutely, please have them contact us and they are in stock.
    MD Charlton Co.

Calgary, AB - Home of the Southern Alberta Defence Force (SADF)
    What is the pricing on these. About to pull the proverbial trigger on a new O/U, and like these at first glance, but can't find anything anywhere with respect to CDN pricing? Cheers!
    "Let the shoosting begin!!!" - Goldmember - Circa 2002

No link to price?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If you have to ask $$$

2500-3500$ my guess
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Regular
    The Gun Dealer lists the F16 Sporting at $4299, so should be in that ballpark somewhere

Pricing is always left to your local dealers, please contact them for pricing and availability. We have them in stock and are shipping to dealers across Canada now.
    MD Charlton Co.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    Absolutely, please have them contact us and they are in stock.
    I appreciate the offer/info. This shotgun was high on my list, however due to lack of dealerships and none in stock, I went with the Beretta 690 Black sporting with B-fast.

I'd love to have a F16, but dealers need to get these on store shelves. You don't buy shotguns sight unseen and un-tested for fit.

Push dealers to stock these. I know others are wanting to buy, but unless they're here, people like myself will buy what's on the shelves.

I'll let my buddy who is looking for a F16 to hound the dealers to bring them in.

looks Interesting!
    Last edited by lemonsorbie; 10-28-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast