Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Butler Creek 10/22 25 Round Steel Lips $19.99!!

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    Yes a ban on all magazine feed firearms, after that singe shot firearms and after that a total ban on anything that can possible shoot any type of projectile.
    They'll never get my slingshot

Super GunNutz
    unfortunately for the RCMP and the bleeding hear Liberals,disarming the country is just a pipe dream that will NEVER happen for them LOL.
    there are 100's of thousands of guns in Canada right now,99% of them non restricted and NON registered,they dont have a clue where these guns are,,so they will never get their hands on those,you'll always hear screams from those who say, " but they secretly kept the old registry information",big deal,,that information became IRRELEVANT the day after the end of the registry,andgetting a judge to sign off on thousands of warrants of outdated information is NOT going to happen,so if you seriously think this country can be dissarmed,,good luck with that,we are way better armed than we have ever been ,guns ales are through the roof since the registry ended,and that scare the crap out of the RCMP and Libtards,truth is,they will never be able to get the guns they hate so much,

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks justin

I sincerely hope no one gives up their mags.
    SUPPORT YOUR FIREARMS ADVOCACY/RIGHTS GROUPS.
    Join them, and put your $ behind them.
    Our civil liberties will be chipped away, bit by bit, until they are gone if we don't resist.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Super GunNutz
    screw giving our 10-22 mags,hell i'll buy everyone i see at shows.

CGN Regular
    Mike in Canmore is getting popular again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    unfortunately for the RCMP and the bleeding hear Liberals,disarming the country is just a pipe dream that will NEVER happen for them LOL.
    there are 100's of thousands of guns in Canada right now,99% of them non restricted and NON registered,they dont have a clue where these guns are,,so they will never get their hands on those,you'll always hear screams from those who say, " but they secretly kept the old registry information",big deal,,that information became IRRELEVANT the day after the end of the registry,andgetting a judge to sign off on thousands of warrants of outdated information is NOT going to happen,so if you seriously think this country can be dissarmed,,good luck with that,we are way better armed than we have ever been ,guns ales are through the roof since the registry ended,and that scare the crap out of the RCMP and Libtards,truth is,they will never be able to get the guns they hate so much,

They can get all the legal guns anytime they want. They have the addresses of all PAL holders, and there is a good chance that there will be firearms wherever they visit. At that point I'm guessing pvc pipe and cosmoline will skyrocket in price!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marcham View Post
    All because they allowed the 22 charger without looking at the implications of the common mags. Seems like either they should get Ruger to modify existing Chargers to use a different mag or make them prohibit. The 10/22 mag has been around for a long time and is still legal IAW the Firearms Act, it's the introduction of the pistol that caused the problem.

What's next limit all Glock mags to 5 shots because of the carbines that use Glock pistol mags?
    What about all the legal Charger owners here now?
    Last edited by JACKSMYDOG; 07-21-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

oh why didn't I buy the GSG 110 round mag when I had the chance? PM me if you are feeling sorry for me and want to sell me one of yours.
    I agree, DON'T give up your magazines. Resistance and balls is what Canadian firearm owners need. And solidarity. No more throwing each other under the bus.
    Write those letters, fax, email and complain. Join the CSSA and fight. This is only the start.

The nation will slowly be disarmed. One firearm, one mag, one round at a time. The days of being a law abiding, tax paying, contributing adult with freedom to do as you choose are coming to an end. Slowly but surely. Freedom isn't free, and too many people just don't care. Good luck to everyone after me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast