Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger 10/22 Magazine: Background and the Latest Update

This has got to be a mistake, there has been no official word yet from the RCMP Firearms Program website. Bulletin 72 hasn't changed in over a year.

try bullseye london last i checked they had 94 in stock online

No they changed their interpretation of it to suit their "needs" and their undying urges to have an orgy of confiscation!

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm
    Keep fighting the good fight!
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA. 12(2), 12(3), 12(4), 12(6.1), 12(7)..... <What???? Okay! Okay I'm dreaming. I'll probably NEVER get to join the PROHIB club.

Still they have to be more specific and make a more recent announcement. In the past they updated the bulletin to reflect the changes to the BX-25, S&W and Beretta CX4 mags so why haven't they done so for the BC mags? I thought Ed Burlew said until it has been posted officially on the CFP website then nothing has changed.

CGN Regular
    Okay, I've looked thru all the rcmp CFC websites and can see nothing about this. Can someone point to a specific legitimate .gov site or is this bull####? Wtf, over...

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    Less than a year into government and the Liberals are already enacting new gun control. Goodale must have approved but this under-the-table lawmaking means he can conveniently wash his hands of responsibility -- part of their platform has been to "return firearms classification to the police and not the politicians" which of course is backwards since legislative change is squarely in the political domain not the enforcement domain.

This could be a metaphoric declaration of war against gun ownership, or a preliminary skirmish to assess our capability and our collective will -- to test our ability to organize and take action.

CGN Regular
    Alright let's get down to it. This is bull as anyone can see, a scare tactic at best. Any vendor who pulls mags instead of saying F off to these nazis looses my business forever. So far wholesale sports? Confirm please. I will start a new thread listing these turncoat vendors, time to use our purchasing power to shut this #### up. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Peace River View Post
    Okay, I've looked thru all the rcmp CFC websites and can see nothing about this. Can someone point to a specific legitimate .gov site or is this bull####? Wtf, over...
    From what I can tell someone called a bunch of stores and told the managers that the BC mags were prohibited and that they must be taken off the shelves immediately. Somehow this seems to have created a chain reaction based on speculation without proper verification and has caused rumors and knee jerk reactions amoungst us and some eastern Canadian police department. Without the RCMP actually announcing something more specific about this I find it hard to believe that anything has really changed.

Taking a wait and see approach to this issue.

Nothing from any official source anywhere. So far the " facts" are a notice from Moncton fish and game Moncton NB and Caliber magazine repeating the Moncton fish and games claim.

Seems super Official to me.

I do however like that the CGN community is fired up and ready to voice their displeasure even the suggestion that the rights of legal gun owners might be abused again.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Taking a wait and see approach to this issue.

Nothing from any official source anywhere. So far the " facts" are a notice from Moncton fish and game Moncton NB and Caliber magazine repeating the Moncton fish and games claim.

Seems super Official to me.

I do however like that the CGN community is fired up and ready to voice their displeasure even the suggestion that the rights of legal gun owners might be abused again.
    Well, in the latest CSSA newsletter, they have quoted the content of a bulletin that was sent to police agencies from the RCMP!