Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GSG 110rd Drum Magazine for the Ruger 10/22

Quote Originally Posted by Night Runner View Post
    FYI.... That is credible form and is country wide. The main thing at least is that being caught with one does not count as a stand alone charge unless you commit a crime using it or remove the pin.
    Don't you think a vast majority of police officers are in the same boat as everyone else?
    I am sure they hunting or go shooting at the range. I know a lot of them are not happy. It does suck that we have to put up with a handful of people who are in government labs who probably don't even own guns making changes for the majority, but don't get upset at the officers out on the street because they have no say on what comes down the pipeline.

YES! Write your MP and make your voice heard.
    That is news to me... do you have any more information on this? I always thought getting caught with a prohibited device is a criminal charge and can get up to 10 years in the big house.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer grelmar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    because #### tyranny

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
    This.

I've gone off the deep end several times on long winded rants about how much I think the 10/22 is an over-rated gun. Mine is a safe queen, due to the fact I have other more accurate, more reliable, semi-auto .22s (and even have 25 round sticks for them).

Still went and bought a couple extra Butler Creek mags on Tuesday when all this started to break, took them, the mags I laready have (including a couple of the GSG drums) to the range, and used it all to burn through 500 rounds.

Because screw this RCMP decision. They're the ones unclear on the law.

In a free and democratic country, the Police don't get to write the law of the land.

Over the past 5 years, we've seen increasing flexing by the RCMP - Tatla Lake, High River, 858/Swiss Arms reclassification, bullying retailers and CBSA over Beowulf and LAR mags. This is a police force who's leadership is out of control and on a power trip. If we don't start exercising a bit of polite non-compliance, they're just going to keep flexing.

The RCMP has become an organisation dangerous to the fundamental freedoms of all Canadians.

You are right! With most things if you are caught with a prohibited device will get you charged.
    Just take a look at Airborneboi69 post that says it all. They do not want a big uproar so that is why (if caught) they placed a 30 day window for the public to pin their mags or forward to officers for disposal.

You are right! With most things if you are caught with a prohibited device will get you charged.
    Just take a look at Airborneboi69 post that says it all. They do not want a big uproar so that is why (if caught) they placed a 30 day window for the public to pin their mags or forward to officers for disposal.
    I see it now....so as long as we don't get caught the 2nd time...we are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Man...I'm hopeful Wolverin honors there sales as opposed to other dealers who canceled and refunded....id be ####ty for those lucky enough to get while in stock to come Monday receive an order canceled email.....I believe the Wolverin crew are stand up peeps....
    I suppose we'll see
    We operate Wolverine Supplies with in the law, we have far to much at stake to operate any other way. If I operated Wolverine Supplies in accordance with internet rumours and policy dictated by some officials we would have to have stopped selling Mini 14 rifles, AR 15 rifles and all "Fifty BMG" rifles years ago, that is not the case. Sadly we are sold out of the mags in question and the importer is waiting for the smoke to clear before placing another order.

Right now this is a rumour but stay vigilant there is a saying "There is no smoke with out fire." so we need to show a strong united front, not run scared because of rumours and ideal speculation.

Just saying it's not a rumor.

Just saying it's not a rumor.
    Then where is the OIC or regulation put out by the Government? until then it is rumour.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We operate Wolverine Supplies with in the law, we have far to much at stake to operate any other way. If I operated Wolverine Supplies in accordance with internet rumours and policy dictated by some officials we would have to have stopped selling Mini 14 rifles, AR 15 rifles and all "Fifty BMG" rifles years ago, that is not the case. Sadly we are sold out of the mags in question and the importer is waiting for the smoke to clear before placing another order.

Right now this is a rumour but stay vigilant there is a saying "There is no smoke with out fire." so we need to show a strong united front, not run scared because of rumours and ideal speculation.
    One more reason I buy from you guys, it's nice to have retailers that stand up for everyone. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to your website cause I'm sure there's something on it I'll need.

Quote Originally Posted by Edenchef View Post
    It would appear that there might possibly be some quiet non-compliance happening here. That idea gives me hope for our next generation of gun owners and our country in general. I do hope our quislings, trolls, and monitors in residence take note of this and pass that on to their masters.
    The increasingly tyrannical RCMP and regressive-leftists of the Trudeau Liberals must be concerned about mass non-compliance.
    The compliance with the long gun registry was what? 50%? 60%?
    There are literally millions of these 25 round mags out there...most owned by those holding non-res licenses.
    And before I get attacked, no, I'm not promoting "illegal" acts. I've always complied with the law of the land re: firearms. I'm simply stating an obvious issue.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Hopefully you are NOT quoting Terrorists, hard to tell nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    because #### tyranny

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.