Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Butler Creek Steel Lips 25 Round 10/22 Magazine .22 L.R. in stock.

Sorry, I don't read all the speculation and gossip that is on any Forum, Magazines or Facebook I get my information from official channels like:
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...htm#businesses
    Or if I am contacted directly by the C.F.O.'s office otherwise I can't make sound decisions based on FACTS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Excellent answer, no legal information. Just lots of talk on gun sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSigntist View Post
    We have NOT received any information regarding anything. Sorry don't know what your talking about.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hometownhero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSigntist View Post
    Sorry, I don't read all the speculation and gossip that is on any Forum, Magazines or Facebook I get my information from official channels like:
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...htm#businesses
    Or if I am contacted directly by the C.F.O.'s office otherwise I can't make sound decisions based on FACTS.
    Guess you never got this memo then

'14 Carbon Spyder 30 Blackout
    '14 Pro Edge Elite White
    '15 Podium X Elite Silver ice

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hometownhero View Post

That picture means nothing, something as important as this would have to be sent/emailed to every shop owner or phone called! It would likely be mentioned on TV also,, how else would every shop/ person who has these things find out! I just mentioned to a neighbor that owns one and he had no idea, he has a 35 round mag. It's ridiculous the way they are going about it, if they are actually doing this. It seems that they don't really want the public to know what they are up to! I would say even the general public would think this is the dumbest Forking thing ever!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

... Leave the business owner alone.

there may be customers wanting this product and he doesn't want to get stuck with inventory he can't move.

... If that ever became the case.

First and foremost I don't work in "E" division in B.C. and don't receive their "broadcast".
    I will call my local CFO before I do anything Monday and suggest everyone else take their tinfoil hat off and do the same.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hometownhero View Post

If I hadn't received anything I'd be selling off my stock if I had $1000 worth of these mags. It states that there is a 30 day grace period to pin them...

Maybe someone should tell Wholesale Sports (who isn't on this board) who is selling theirs as well, which are still on the shelf (as quoted by members of this site) and online.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    If I hadn't received anything I'd be selling off my stock if I had $1000 worth of these mags. It states that there is a 30 day grace period to pin them...

Maybe someone should tell Wholesale Sports (who isn't on this board) who is selling theirs as well, which are still on the shelf (as quoted by members of this site) and online.
    It's not an Internet chat site that should be informing any business of anything.
    Legal advice on CGN is exactly worth what one paid.

Super GunNutz
    i used that memo to wipe my ass,it's all it's worth to me,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    i used that memo to wipe my ass,it's all it's worth to me,
    That sounds painful. You do realize that's just supposed to be an expression? How many copies did u print before you ran out of ink?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast