Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: RCMP "E" Division Broadcast reguarding Ruger 10/22 rifle magazines.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cement head's Avatar
    You have my thanks also John . unreal as far as I know the only 22 mag you are'nt susposed to own is the BX 25 made for the Charger. as others have said these guys are making up laws on their own .and that's not right.

CGN frequent flyer
    wolverine has earned my business ... it didn't take the liberals long did it?

Wolverine.
    I'm not totally useless... I can be used as a bad example.

thanks John

Wolverine Supplies already has my business (the HiLux 2-7x32mm LER BDC rocks, thanks!), and will now certainly continue to have it. Next move, buy a 10/22 and a whole bunch of 25rnd mags.

I agree with everyone, the RCMP surely must have more important fish to fry than 25rnd mags used by law abiding citizens...

Can anyone quote an article with gangbangers duking it out in the streets using BX-25 mags? The Fiberals love to talk about evidence-based decision making.

Is it the Fiberals and the government making the decisions, or is this some RCMP middle management puke's wet dream? Wish I had some friends wearing red who could tell me where this is coming from, I could ask who's brainchild this is, but I only know folks who wear green...

I for one will be sending a letter to my MP demanding to know whether it is the elected government and Parliament that make firearms laws, or the RCMP!

In my experience, when dealing with chains of command, you need to deal the person who has the MOST to lose or gain from dealing (or not...) with the situation, which improves the odds of it getting dealt with.

People in positions of power unchallenged get comfortable, but if someone in power feels threatened, watch them start to act!

I hope everyone else who replied to this thread does the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    good on you john. Why not send it direct to the PMO's office? This would not have happened with the conservatives.
    The Conservatives are the ones who brought in the entire magazine capacity restriction IN THE FIRST PLACE. It DID happen with the Conservatives......on multiple occasions.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 48206 View Post
    As an rcmp officer in sask i can say nothing has been sent to us in "F" div about this. If this was a new "law" we would have gotten a canada wide broadcast which is fairly common to get regarding any new messages or policies etc etc.
    Why can't all our law enforcement personnel be like you?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Does anyone else suspect this whole thing was cooked up by Calibre magazine and the Cssa. Just saying!!! Just saying.......

10:15 EDST Toronto

RE: 'John' at Wolverine

I've been reading the posted replies to your very accurate and direct positions/statements. You have echoed my sentiments exactly and deserves repeating to each other until we all wake up. Wake up now not after all the 'planned liberal damage' has been carried-out. With the social arena becoming more and more anti-gun because of incidences in the USA and elsewhere all legal gun owners must now stick together and speak out as one. All firearm dealers should be reminding all their customers to contact their respective MP's etc.
    Let's go peoples.....
    Thanks! again 'John'. I will support your business 100%. Take care. Oh! and keep an eye out on the 'back door' as well.
    Last edited by Hugs2; 07-24-2016 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to add commentator's name etc.

It isn't so much that we run scared. Some of us have a lot to lose, not a lot of finances to fight and we are usually on the losing end. Thank you for what you do and have done, but understand that a lot of us have a lot to lose and can't always fight back like we would want to because we just don't have the money to gamble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I might consider it, but I have very little faith in petitions. What disturbs me is the fact that our firearms community as a whole runs scared of authority, gun owners and dealers fail to understand our system or how the law works. If the CFO says jump everyone replies "How high?" instead of replying "Why?"

When it was rumoured that the CZ 858 was going to be made prohibited I had customers chop them up and then demand I compensate them?

Look at this current nonsense, all this panic because of a document from the RCMP which I suspect has no legal standing? If we allow ourselves to be bullied like this why bother with a petition, take the facts and go meet your MP, now if we all did that?

Currently I hear of dealers taking these mags off their shelves! Why? Did they ask to see any new regulation or OIC in writing? Why is the importer not bringing in more mags?

As for our shooting organisations? Words fail me! It makes me weep sometimes at the lack of education and unity amongst us all.
    CPC, NFA & NRA Member.