Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: RCMP "E" Division Broadcast reguarding Ruger 10/22 rifle magazines.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenguns View Post
    Where are all these 30, and 35 round mags people are talking about?
    Promag, eagle international, shooters ridge, champion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    I wonder if Ontario has this new rcmp rule. Why do they even care so much about a ####ing 22lr? Don't they know the range on a 22lr is little more then a blow dart. Why come after a 22lr? I just don't understand the logic. I think it's just a way the break us. Most people have a 10/22
    I was at my local gun shop today and they haven't heard anything other than the rumors on the internet.

CGN Regular
    Thank you Mr Wolverine for standing up for us. We should all rally behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by 48206 View Post
    As an rcmp officer in sask i can say nothing has been sent to us in "F" div about this. If this was a new "law" we would have gotten a canada wide broadcast which is fairly common to get regarding any new messages or policies etc etc.
    Nice to hear from someone on this forum that is in Law Enforcement and in particular RCMP...
    NRA CSSA CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

As someone else once said....Let us tell the RCMP....why do we need new laws, how about you the RCMP just enforce the laws we already have. The RCMP want to punish the law abiding yet the punks,gang bangers and criminals get to do what they want.

BANNED
    Wholesale sports north Edmonton just received word that the magazine is now illegal, but their legal dept is still checking on the veracity of the RCMP memo in other words at this point, no one has a clue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    I think it's just a way the break us.
    Yep, they'll pick away at us one by one, 'till only a few legal gun owners will be left, holding their Cooey 39's.

The memo is very suspicious. Usually, these documents are signed by someone. There is no authorized signature on this document. This may be a forgery for all we know.
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf19534 View Post
    As someone else once said....Let us tell the RCMP....why do we need new laws, how about you the RCMP just enforce the laws we already have. The RCMP want to punish the law abiding yet the punks,gang bangers and criminals get to do what they want.
    But our government yet again wants marijuana to be legal to use and possess So that Canadians that use this DRUG won't be charged and become criminals for having it.
    But want the rest of us who are law abiding people in the first place and who own guns to be punished for being gun owners, by making back door laws like this 10/22 magazine the RCMP are trying to change over night.

PS thanks John H. for sending this letter.

Mr.Wolverine is the man!!!!
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek