Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You could WIN - over $8,000 in prizes! It's the THUNDERSHOT™ For A Year Sweepstakes!

Expired Business Member

You could WIN - over $8,000 in prizes! It's the THUNDERSHOT™ For A Year Sweepstakes!

We are very excited to officially announce the start of the THUNDERSHOT™ For A Year Sweepstakes!

We're giving away thousands of dollars in prizes! Get one entry ballot with every four (4) THUNDERSHOT™ Exploding Targets purchased at participating dealers nationwide from August 1 until November 25!

GRAND PRIZE - THUNDERSHOT™ For A Year! Get 3 cases of targets delivered to your door for 12 months (36 cases!) A value of more than $6,400!!
    SECOND PRIZE - A Derya MK10 12 gauge semiautomatic shotgun, valued at $1,099!
    THIRD PRIZE - THUNDERSHOT™ For A Month (3 cases of targets!) A value of more than $500!

See in-store or our website www.gryphonenergetics.com for full details.

Last edited by Gryphon Energetics; 07-26-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Andrew, those drums look bigger than a pound.
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

Well does the disclaimer really apply? Considering you have to purchase something to enter.. so a purchase is necessary to win?
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    Well does the disclaimer really apply? Considering you have to purchase something to enter.. so a purchase is necessary to win?
    In the full contest rules:

No purchase necessary: To obtain a free Ballot and/or a copy of the Official Rules,
    write to Thundershot For A Year Sweepstakes, PO Box 48063 Lakewood, Winnipeg,
    MB, R2J 4A3. Each envelope must include a handwritten request for a Ballot. No
    mechanical reproductions of requests permitted, limit of one request per envelope with
    sufficient postage. All requests for a free Ballot must be postmarked no later than
    November 15, 2016 and received no later than November 25, 2016. All requests must
    include a postage-paid, self addressed return envelope.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    In the full contest rules:

No purchase necessary: To obtain a free Ballot and/or a copy of the Official Rules,
    write to Thundershot For A Year Sweepstakes, PO Box 48063 Lakewood, Winnipeg,
    MB, R2J 4A3. Each envelope must include a handwritten request for a Ballot. No
    mechanical reproductions of requests permitted, limit of one request per envelope with
    sufficient postage. All requests for a free Ballot must be postmarked no later than
    November 15, 2016 and received no later than November 25, 2016. All requests must
    include a postage-paid, self addressed return envelope.
    So i still have to pay for TWO stamps? That's pretty steep.... lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Andrew, you are one handsome devil ;-)

Be expecting my entry soon!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    May I ask if it applies only to the 'normal' Gryphon Thundershot?
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    May I ask if it applies only to the 'normal' Gryphon Thundershot?
    Good question! There are a small number of dealers that are still selling through our "classic" product. As long as the dealer is participating the older stock will count!

Expired Business Member
    I've been informed by O'Dell Engineering - who is providing the Derya MK10 for the contest - that they will be giving away a one of a kind GOLD model with the contest! Apparently this is the only one like it in Canada!

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    One of a kind shotgun, eh?
    I guess I'll be hitting up Golby hardware this week...
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast