CSSA & CSAAA Join to start legal action- Ruger 10/22 mags

Just curious. Did anyone else not get the confirmation emails from the CSSA membership purchase or Donation? I printed off the confirmation at the end of each but haven't received the confirmation email for either...

Just curious. Did anyone else not get the confirmation emails from the CSSA membership purchase or Donation? I printed off the confirmation at the end of each but haven't received the confirmation email for either...

That's strange, I got a confirmation email. Maybe check your spam folder?

Confirmation received for my donation without a problem. I guess the confirmation mail is generated automatically. Check your mail folder carefully.

It has been pointed out that a class action suit will take years to even get certified much less get to court. I'm very curious as to why the CSSA chose this route. It seems to me that what we need is for someone to have their mags seized. Even if they aren't charged we could all rally round to financially support their court case to have their property returned. I believe that would establish case law and settle this issue.

Confirmation received for my donation without a problem. I guess the confirmation mail is generated automatically. Check your mail folder carefully.

Thanks, I've checked every folder and spam box multiple times and also checked the receipts to make sure my email address given is correct. I guess it shouldn't be an issue as I have the receipts with order numbers but is there any pertinent information in the confirmation emails I should have gotten based on the ones any else has received?

Thanks, I've checked every folder and spam box multiple times and also checked the receipts to make sure my email address given is correct. I guess it shouldn't be an issue as I have the receipts with order numbers but is there any pertinent information in the confirmation emails I should have gotten based on the ones any else has received?

It just says the order # and what I purchased (a membership & donation).

Under that it says "queued" I guess they must have a lot of orders. So, no, not really missing anything pertinent.

Joined CSSA and CCFR and donated 50 bucks

Also here is a Quote from CBC from the Judge who just let 2 terrorists go

""There must be balance between the need to protect the public from harm and what is proper police conduct in a free and democratic society," she said."

$200 donated. This will be the real beginning of the end for us if we don't win it. Now is the time to go all in, more mags and semi autos will be next.

Joined CSSA and CCFR and donated 50 bucks

"There must be balance between the need to protect the public from harm and what is proper police conduct in a free and democratic society," "

1. Glad to have you as a fellow member!
2. Re-writing our firearms legislation is sorely needed, the RCMP has been given arbitrary power so it shouldn't be a surprise when they use it.

It has been pointed out that a class action suit will take years to even get certified much less get to court. I'm very curious as to why the CSSA chose this route. It seems to me that what we need is for someone to have their mags seized. Even if they aren't charged we could all rally round to financially support their court case to have their property returned. I believe that would establish case law and settle this issue.

Find us a volunteer to be arrested or have their property seized. Also it is class action because quite literately over 10000 people have been affected by this reinterpretation of written law. Someone will take notice of a class action lawsuit. Whether its the government, media or RCMP. Someone will take notice and we will be heard accordingly. One guy fighting the system can sometimes can be squashed easily without taking notice.

Find us a volunteer to be arrested or have their property seized. Also it is class action because quite literately over 10000 people have been affected by this reinterpretation of written law. Someone will take notice of a class action lawsuit. Whether its the government, media or RCMP. Someone will take notice and we will be heard accordingly. One guy fighting the system can sometimes can be squashed easily without taking notice.

Especially when it's about the RCMP trampling on people's rights. Obviously we don't know what will happen, but judges tend not to take kindly to police forces creating criminals. See above statement about 2 suspected terrorists being freed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom