Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9192122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: CSSA & CSAAA Join to start legal action- Ruger 10/22 mags

Got a membership and donated $50. Hope it helps.
    Life is hard...... Life is hard.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by highvelocityplaya View Post
    It's a right NOT a privilege (Common Law)
    They RCMP has a privilege to serve us (Need to stop)
    They are doing a disservice to the most law abiding and tax paying civilians
    Ok, not sure what you mean, our firearms laws can be withdrawn by changing said laws, afaik, as opposed to the U.S. Where their right is guaranteed in the 2nd Ammendment, which is much harder to change! So ours is a priveledge that can be taken away by the reigning government, should they decide, and have a majority! The only thing stopping them is public opinion!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    The CSSA advises owners of 25 rd mags NOT to pin them as they are prohibited weapons, just wait and see. I have much more time for the CSSA than the NFA, much more....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    Better than "no"

Canada has some very good stats regarding gun ownership and gun violence from my understanding.

I would think most firearm manufacturers and lobbyists that are now being threatened by the Clinton campaign would like to continue to use us a real world example of how lawful firearm ownership is not to blame for criminal activity.

The Australian disarmament campaign destroyed that hobby and profession in Australia.

Allowing us to be disarmed systematically and methodically by a similarly liberal government might be a set back, showing a worldwide trend in developed countries.
    I agree with your sentiment. Canary in the coal mine so to speak. If full on disarmament happens here, it won't be as far behind south of the border as people think. I thought to reach out to Ruger because I really feel like they're often the butt of the anti gun agenda here in Canada. When it isn't the mini-14, it's 10-22's being called assault rifles, now banning the magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by cheb View Post
    Yes, same here. Have not heard (or received) anything back further to my email application to be part of the class action.
    Same.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Cheers for contacting Ruger. Who knows - something might come of it.

Somewhere there's a link where you can email suggestions to the president. I had a brief back and forth a year back or so..

Oh, firearms are barely even a privilege here. Don't forget that C-68 prohibited firearm possession. Government decides not to renew licenses or, since they're liberals, passive aggressively get the RCs to drag their feet on license renewals.... Well, you're a criminal then and your collection is gone.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Made my donation to the legal fund. Every little bit helps.
    CCFR MDRGC

Become a member of the CSSA and donated 100.00 to help fight this atrocity..... I encourage others to do the same

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    I agree with your sentiment. Canary in the coal mine so to speak. If full on disarmament happens here, it won't be as far behind south of the border as people think. I thought to reach out to Ruger because I really feel like they're often the butt of the anti gun agenda here in Canada. When it isn't the mini-14, it's 10-22's being called assault rifles, now banning the magazines.
    fulll on disarmement as you put it will NEVER happen in Canada OR the US,,simply because it IMPOSSIBLE,no gun owners these days will EVER give up their firearms,and considering the government and the RCMP have no clue where 95% of firearms are in the country,sure they know who's got a license,,but no idea how many firearms they own,and where they are,not to mention all the illegal guns they will never get their hands on,,so disarmement is just a Liberal and RCMP pipe dream,that will NEVER happen,and they know full well that they wouldn't even acheive 5% compliance,it's just not going to happen in the times we live in,they do all these stupid laws just to make it seem like they are doing something for the public safety,,but in reality they dont do anything to contribute to public safety,their agenda is bullying and trying to get away with bull#### charges on gun owners,which by the way they are LOOSING more and more,so saying full disarmement is possible is just making gun owners feel uncomfortable for nothing,realize,,this isn't 1940's Germany or Russia..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    fulll on disarmement as you put it will NEVER happen in Canada OR the US,,simply because it IMPOSSIBLE,no gun owners these days will EVER give up their firearms,and considering the government and the RCMP have no clue where 95% of firearms are in the country,sure they know who's got a license,,but no idea how many firearms they own,and where they are,not to mention all the illegal guns they will never get their hands on,,so disarmement is just a Liberal and RCMP pipe dream,that will NEVER happen,and they know full well that they wouldn't even acheive 5% compliance,it's just not going to happen in the times we live in,they do all these stupid laws just to make it seem like they are doing something for the public safety,,but in reality they dont do anything to contribute to public safety,their agenda is bullying and trying to get away with bull#### charges on gun owners,which by the way they are LOOSING more and more,so saying full disarmement is possible is just making gun owners feel uncomfortable for nothing,realize,,this isn't 1940's Germany or Russia..
    Longest run on sentence award goes to....

And you are foolish to believe full disarmament cannot happen here.