Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: CSSA & CSAAA Join to start legal action- Ruger 10/22 mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    donated.

CGN Regular
    People owning a Ruger 77/22 also need to be aware - I don't own a 10/22 but I do own a 77/22 and the BC magazine fits just fine in a Ruger 77/22 (and predates the "pistol" if I am correct) and with a bit of juggling into a Ruger American - perhaps the magazine should be described as a Ruger 22 Rifle magazine - ie bolt action and/or semi. Anti's seem all wound up about semi's - I just want to shoot my bolt action 22 and not have to carry extra magazines that I tend to lose for some strange reason.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Re-upped the other day and will be sending in a small () donation on Friday.

New member and a $100 donation for the cause. . . Hopefully our lovely community can find it in their selfish little hearts to agree on something for a change and all chip in.
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    What did you use for values? I just did a quick google and 36.95 came up for mags and 41.99 for mag loaders.
    Quite frankly I used the approximate amount that I paid for them: $35 for BC, $50 for Tactical Inc. polymer, $75 for Tactical Inc aluminum.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    I'm a CSSA member and I sent them some money today. Let's hope they can put this nonsense to rest sooner than later.

Tomorrow will be a call to my MP...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    As soon as I'm able, I sure will be. This pay period not so good...
    I hear you.
    Those of us who can afford to donate must reach into our pockets as deeply as we can to support not only ourselves but also those who don't have the means to donate right now.

But you can get in this fight: write a letter to your MP, Ralph Goodale and the PM's office.
    No emails, no online petitions. Put your thoughts to paper. And always be a gentleman about it.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

50% of my monthly ammo budget will be going to this every month.

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Already a member. Donated 25$.
    Triple bread rounds for the win

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    New member and a $100 donation for the cause. . . Hopefully our lovely community can find it in their selfish little hearts to agree on something for a change and all chip in.
    I can't stress this enough: we must come together as a community, we must be ORGANIZED AND UNITED.
    The CSSA and CSAAA are giving us a vehicle to do this. Join and donate what you can.

http://www.csaaa.org/csaaa-and-team-...lassification/

http://store.cssa-cila.org/cart.php?...ategory_id=253