Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: CSSA & CSAAA Join to start legal action- Ruger 10/22 mags

Quote Originally Posted by mbonner View Post
    Why have we heard nothing from the NFA? They claim to be on the side of legal gun owners??
    Don't blame the NFA. They've already launched a court action against Quebec's long gun registry. The NFA are good guys. Better become a member of both the NFA and CSSA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    There's a post from CCFR.... They were on a call with CSSA and NFA and CSAAA earlier today.... looks like we may finally have unity...
    Brings a tear to my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomized View Post
    Just joined the cssa and donated $100. How do you tag threads?
    You "tagged" by posting in this thread.

Super GunNutz
    No longer have any of these mags, but I'd like the option. Enough is enough. Joined and donated to both CCFR and CSSA. Let's keep this train rolling.
    "Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm."

Joined and donated and spreading the word!

Donated.
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Ive joined CSSA as well. The only mind set, thought process and final outcome of this childish game the RCMP are playing without justification is "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". Blind parameters make poor constructs.
    The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Joined and donated $100.00

CGN Regular
    We should also individually file a complaint against the head of the RCMP firearms lab. https://www.crcc-ccetp.gc.ca/

Alright, I joined, first time for me with this organiztion. Will definitely be adding my name to the class action suit. And I ain't gonna lie: I fully intend on buying a pile of ammo this weekend so won't be donating today, but next pay cheque is less than 10 days away and will dump a bunch-o-$$ into the hat then. Also MP and Safety Minister will be getting typed letter sent when I get back out of camp.