Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Revision - Sawfly & Stingerhawk ! !

Business Member
    More Stingerhawk and new Shadowstrike are arriving late next week... contact me to reserve now !!

Is that including spare lens for Stingerhawk's? Been waiting for Vermillion Lens.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramcke View Post
    Is that including spare lens for Stingerhawk's? Been waiting for Vermillion Lens.
    Yes, it's taken a while to get an order in, but coming in soon, now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    Example, any town over 30 minutes outside Calagar, Edmonton, Halifax, Vancouver, etc.... etc... Look for promo shipping option on check out.... if you're in Rural area... Choose "Free shipping, but Rural area" option on check out.
    Since when is Red Deer, the 3rd largest city in Alberta rural Stavros!!!! lol.

Also I may have to get the sawflys....the stingerhawks are very tight to the face with the rx inserts.....lol. Goggles might be an option as well.
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Business Member
    You're right.... Red Deer is not one of them... I was throwing out smaller town names of top of my head.. my bad.. thanks for pointing that out... cause most that are over 30 mins or more outside Calgary or from other main towns, are usually at least $2-$6 more charge...depending how far of rural area it is...
    Red Deer (I just dbl checked), is same cost as Calgary.... as is Edmonton.. but I was getting at, outside main towns, is costly, example, town called Didsbury, in between Calgary and Red Deer, is $3 more to ship there...and same with Fort McMurray, etc..
    All I'm saying, folks in such towns, likley are aware of the extra cost, and they never select the extra cost, to be fair to me.... Just hoping more folks would be honest. I don't have site set up to check this before making label, as I try to do my best to charge modest shipping rates as an average. and why I also only charge $12 for very small items, to be fair to my customers... some others charge $15-$20 for shipping.

Sure, get the Sawfly, I have few in stock, which one you want ?

Business Member
    Finally Revisions have arrived and will get out orders today.

BANNED
    Finally Revisions have arrived and will get out orders today.
    Is there sufficient stock for online ordering ?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Is there sufficient stock for online ordering ?
    Yes, for most items. I have few stingerhawks, one of each of a few sawfly's (not all configurations), few hellfly, few goggles, two of new shadowstrike (a 2 & 3 lens kit),

BANNED
    Yes, for most items. I have few stingerhawks, one of each of a few sawfly's (not all configurations), few hellfly, few goggles, two of new shadowstrike (a 2 & 3 lens kit),
    Thanks will have a look..

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Thanks will have a look..
    O.k. Great... These are TOP NOTCH Lenses, for shooting and EDC Options !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast