Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE, FLASH SALE on : New Shipment of Vz.61 Skorpion Parts Kits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    got my parts they are almost as new in my kits very happy
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN frequent flyer
    Got the parts they look nice. Not that it matters but it technically isnt just missing the front part of the receiver. The full auto sear is mia and the hammer and secondary sear have been ground. So just a warning to those who wanted the kit to build a cutaway to show how the gun actually works.
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Super GunNutz
    ahhhhh,they failed to mention that they NEUTERED the kits,i'm sure quite a few buyers might be a little upset by that,

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    ahhhhh,they failed to mention that they NEUTERED the kits,i'm sure quite a few buyers might be a little upset by that,
    Yeah still a nice kit but it is like getting a green bike for your b-day when you wanted a red one... and it is missing the handlebars... lol

CGN Regular
    I don't see why anybody would be a little upset? The pics of the parts clearly show semi auto trigger components. If that upsets you maybe do your homework a little better and know what your buying.

I appreciate the work Dlask has done to bring these in, but this should have been mentioned somewhere in the description. Nice kit though.

Wonder what an 18" barrel would look like on a Skorpion
    Last edited by Don Kael; 08-09-2016 at 05:30 PM.
    CSSA | CCFR

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by freekshow001 View Post
    I don't see why anybody would be a little upset? The pics of the parts clearly show semi auto trigger components. If that upsets you maybe do your homework a little better and know what your buying.
    Actually the only thing it shows somewhat clearly is the secondary sear missing the extension. If you can see the catch ground off of the hammer in the picture you have great eyes, lastly since the hammer is in the receiver still one can assume the trip is also still in it which would make it not visible.
    So from the description and lack of clear images it could be thought to be complete.

it makes one wonder why they can sell an AR15 lower and an M16 parts kit with all the naughty bits, yet this one needs to be butchered... perhaps it's something that had to be done to even get them in the country... I don't know... not blaming Dlask - just shaking my head that the illogic of it all, as is too often the case

Super GunNutz
    there would have been nothing wrong with selling the whole kit as is,,same as the M-16 kit they sell..but i can see why Dlask prefered covering their ass.

I got two, one looks like new but another is not. I would like to do some refinish but don't know should do blur or black oxide?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast