New Arrivals: the Holy Grail of Mosin Nagants !!! Finnish M39 Rifles in 7.62x54R

Damn.. i was looking at maybe bringing in one from the US, but figured it'd end up costing about that after import fees

Can't resist, though M39-08 is mine :)

Damn, I had one years ago and sold and have regretted that ever since. These would have to show up now ugh. My wallet hates me.

Glad to see more of these come into country. I have one and I must say it's my favourite mosin I have owned. Amazing accuracy as well even with surplus. I use surplus ammo components and load my own ammo for these rifles. I even out the power and lower the charge from 50-ish gr to 49 gr and get really good groups out of my Sako.

I have the Holy Grail a 42 Tula PEM ex sniper [10 out of 10 on the difficulty to find scale] 3/4" groups with irons,as nice a rifle that a 39 is it won't shoot any better than what I have already .I'd like one but not that bad ,not worth a grand IMO.............Harold

At that price all of you are NUTS

Maybe, but there are no more of them to be had, and the odds of finding an uninformed seller with one at a gun show for less just got a whole lot less likely.

Like I said - I did some rough calculations to import one myself, and with the import, ffl fees, exchange, etc, it'd be pretty close to this for a pig in a poke. Tradeex inspects and gives an honest appraisal - that's worth something, as is supporting a great Canadian dealer.

No4 rifles are routinely getting priced over $750, Beat up Russified K98s are $700+/-, and M1 rifles are at sky high prices. Milsurps aren't cheap any more. Not the stuff that doesn't come into the country every year by the container load.

Last edited:
We define our grails differently.

Oh well, at least for $900, you get an actual working rifle instead of 78% of a 40 year old barrel which turns a K31 into a Rem 700.

FF

Back
Top Bottom