Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 80% 1911 Officer's Kits @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    When will the next batch be coming, also, will the full size 1911 when finished, fit regular govt model parts? Or do we have to get the slide/ parts from you folks? Cheers.
    Sorry guys, no more are coming.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Sorry guys, no more are coming.
    When you say that, do you mean Dlask is getting out of the 80% business or you don't have any more ordered currently. Seems to be quite a demand, I know I'd like to try my hand at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpingravel View Post
    When you say that, do you mean Dlask is getting out of the 80% business or you don't have any more ordered currently. Seems to be quite a demand, I know I'd like to try my hand at it.
    We didn't say we were getting out of the 80% 1911 business. The issue is that the MOQ for these is very high, the Canadian dollar is very low and the government here is wishy-washy at best. We are not willing to risk getting stuck with TENS of thousands of dollars in product we now cannot sell. Once the government in questions decides what new hell they want to unleash on the peaceful, law abiding firearms owners of this great country then we will decide what to re-order for product.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We didn't say we were getting out of the 80% 1911 business. The issue is that the MOQ for these is very high, the Canadian dollar is very low and the government here is wishy-washy at best. We are not willing to risk getting stuck with TENS of thousands of dollars in product we now cannot sell. Once the government in questions decides what new hell they want to unleash on the peaceful, law abiding firearms owners of this great country then we will decide what to re-order for product.
    Thanks for the clarification Leigh! Mark me down for 1 whenever you decide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12