$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering online from M14.ca

Ordering online from M14.ca

Hi, I assume that people here have ordered from M14.ca? I ordered a Black Arrow Op Rod Spring Guide from them a few days ago and haven't heard anything back from them since. No order confirmation, nothing. I sent an email to
    info@m14.ca
    and so far have heard nothing back there either. Is this just me, am I doing something wrong?

I ordered a Black Arrow Op Rod as well. After two weeks I sent an email. I got a response pretty quick asking me to keep waiting. After a month with still no Op Rod I sent another email. I was asked to wait one more week. It still did not arrive, so I was reimbursed the full amount, plus they mailed another Op Rod. When I receive the Op Rod, I will give a two thumbs up for customer service as I really did not expect to get a reimbursement plus the Op Rod.

Email and wait for the invoice.

If they send an invoice, that means it was in stock.

If they don't send an invoice, then they are making more......

I have ordered several things from them in the past, at least 7 different transactions. I have never been left swinging..... I have had to wait 6 weeks tho for an invoice!

This is not consistent with my experience fulfilling orders over the last 9 years. This could only occur during a lengthy backorder. If you have an order concern, contact me directly and contact me immediately. Do not talk to anyone else. This is my direct cel., text or talk 250 888 9982.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 08-06-2016 at 12:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamlooky View Post
    Yaaaaaah, butt, yah yewzse bay-kun awn the bewbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by hms11 View Post
    I think it is best summed up with this:

I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.

great, just great.

Business Member
    Orders through Aug. 4th and August 9th resume shipping August 10th. Accurate inventory status is available on the front page of the M14.ca web site. All orders are acknowledged prior to shipping. If you need an immediate reply, do not hesitate to call or text direct 250 888 9982, in particular if there is an order concern. Thank-you.

-Frank G., Owner/Product Developer,
    M14.ca | M14 Blackfeather RS (Rifle System) and Accessories www.m14.ca
    T97.ca | FTU, LHG www.t97.ca
    AR-15.ca | CA-15 www.ar-15.ca
    Text/Talk 250 888 9982
    M14.ca + Official Forum
    Blackfeather "RS" Rifle Stock
    LSP
    Scout Hand Guard
    CASM GEN II Scope Mount
    Black Arrow Spring Guide
    Direct email: info@m14.ca Tel. 250-888.9982
    T97NSR FTU T97.ca.
    T97NSR LHG T97.ca. NEW

I will vouch for m14.ca and Frank in particular.

I had gotten worried after I ordered an SHG that needed to be at my door a week after i'd ordered it. When I hadn't gotten a tracking number in 2 days I texted the number given, and was given a prompt reply with a valid and legitimate reason as to why I hadn't received a tracking number yet. I texted Frank and he replied at 0200hrs his time. Unheard of customer service! The next day I had my tracking number, and 2 days later I had the SHG in my hand.

Needless to say, I'll deal with them again, and encourage everyone else to do so, with confidence!

Quote Originally Posted by rekx View Post

I had gotten worried after I ordered an SHG that needed to be at my door a week after i'd ordered it. When I hadn't gotten a tracking number in 2 days I texted the number given, and was given a prompt reply with a valid and legitimate reason as to why I hadn't received a tracking number yet. I texted Frank and he replied at 0200hrs his time. Unheard of customer service! The next day I had my tracking number, and 2 days later I had the SHG in my hand.

Needless to say, I'll deal with them again, and encourage everyone else to do so, with confidence!
    x2. I even re-ordered! A week later 2 arrived Its summer and folk have a life. Do not fret, you will recieve.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

BANNED

Placing orders

Quote Originally Posted by rekx View Post

Frank has outstanding customer service and quality parts, you'll never go wrong with his company or products

It was the closest I could find for two thumbs up. The Op Rod arrived today!!

CGN Regular
    He's a great guy, will do (almost ;-) ) anything to keep his customers happy........ To me he's a local.... one day I needed a rail, I contacted him, he put the last one aside and since he had to go out of town, he sent his wife to meet up with me, to get me my part..... and the quality, finish (and installation instructions) are excellent.....
    Anything I need for both my M14 and T97 comes from him!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast