Thread: Great All round Service !

CGN Regular

Great All round Service !

I never really don't this kind of thing but I feel compelled to write something in here because they deserve it.

I made my first firearms purchase today with Prophet River after a couple days of back and forth emails with Clayton. I initially asked if he had a Ruger Precision Rifle .308 in stock and he did not but offered to get one in for me and still honor the sale that was currently going on even though it would probably take 1 month to get it (possibly longer). He quoted me a price that was cheaper than anywhere I have seen. Not only that but I didn't have to pay HST (13%) and he also gave me free shipping. This was part of the sale but he did me a favor without me begging since the firearm was not in stock.
    The emails i sent to him were responded to within the hour and usually much sooner (and hes on vacation as well!). He didnt rush me or make me feel like I was irritating him even though i sent a few emails just to confirm etc. Well he messaged me yesterday and told me that my firearm could be in for Monday instead of 1 month! Then he emailed me today and told me it was in TODAY! (Friday). Ken called me and we talked on the phone and he was a very nice man who took my card number etc and just general chit chat for a few mins. All info was accurate and there was no mix ups of any sort which i was expecting to have. They shipped the item today even though I paid for it at about 3:30pm.

I am very pleased and im glad i went with Prophet River for my first purchase as they made it a good one. I will be doing business with them again whenever i need something and i recommend you do the same if you have not already.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Thanks for the great note!! I wish everything was always so quick and easy!!
    A bit of luck involved. We still have a few guys waiting for Ruger Precisions in 6.5 Creedmoor
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    that is top notch CS.

Fast processing and expedited delivery. Ordered a box of brass on late Tuesday night this week, and it arrived a noon on Thursday.

Exceptional.

Thank you.

Regards
    Ron
    Lots of people have advice, few people stop and listen...you'll know if it's pretty soon.

...Im assuming it didn't go far once shot...?"3 feet straight down." 9.3 Mauser

I've sent a message through their website before in the evening regarding ordering some ammo thinking I'd hear from them the next day or so, Clayton not only responded that night to my message but processed the order at like 8:00-8:30pm and it was shipped out the next day.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 2tall2's Avatar
    It was a little like Christmas for me today. After a bit of a wait for the Sig rangefinder, and having later decided to take further advantage of the sale by ordering a scope, everything arrived today Rangefinder, Sightron scope, deburring tool, some brass and some bullets. Couldn't be happier with the service from Clay and staff, and saving the tax and shipping on everything certainly didn't hurt.

CGN Regular
    Yes I wish every business I communicated with responded as quickly as Clayton does.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Clayton is working with me aswell, an exchange of a rifle and is working with me on another
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol