Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Folks if you can help Mr. Wolverine out a little by giving an idea what a complete USGI parts kit would be worth to you that would help immensely. It's great to see those who say I will take one but Mr. Wolverine needs to find out if it is going to be a viable option when compared to the cost. The rifles have modified usgi synthetic stocks for use with optics.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay View Post
    Very Interested, we need more GI parts up here and complete kits of SA, Win, H&R, and TRW would be amazing! it would save a lot of time and effort of having to buy a piece here n there. I assume these are the Kits from Mike at Windy City, I spoke to him a few times he's a good guy and very helpful. Seeing as we can't have the receivers what about trying to get receivers from other companies to go along with the kits for instance Bula Forge/Rockola/James River, Gun Work Of Lower Alabama, or even LRB. as far as price goes just for the kits it would have to depend on the condition of the parts like Excellent Kits, Good Kits, Serviceable Kits etc and weather or not the parts have been refinished or have rebuilt op rod tabs or rebuilt housing splines. I would say pricing would have to go along those lines. Now as we usually see online TRW parts do command a premium but for example if an H&R bolt is in better condition than a TRW then I'd would not want to still pay more for a part that is of lesser quality. To be honest with the exchange of our dollar and shipping etc I would say most kits would be $1000-1100 and up depending on quality, I my self would like to eventually have a build of each original manufacturer. Bula Forge and GWOLA have been making very high quality receivers for a decent price it would be nice to put a USGI parts kits on a well built forged heel stamped receiver.
    No these kits are not from Mike. We have asked LRB about receivers but not available at this time. These kits will be sold "as is" meaning no rebuilding or refinishing of parts. We may grade them and sort them but I will not be making that decision until they are here in our warehouse.

CGN Regular
    $1000, preferably less, but I am trying to be realistic.

For everything minus a reciever I would pay $800 for used parts

Quote Originally Posted by dratt View Post
    $1000, preferably less, but I am trying to be realistic.
    Sounds about right, provided we get all the parts.

The way the dollar is, Id say $800-$1000 depending on condition would have me looking at a m305 for a donar reciever. If your all in for $1500, you can make a tac driver out of one if you put it together right.

CGN Regular
    Prices sound about right. I'd be very much interested as well.

Tag for interest. I have a 305 that could use more GI parts

I'd be in around 700.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    I am in around the 800 Mark. I will need to buy an m305 to go along with it. Tnw or winchester would be desirable. Maybe make a combo deal as an option lol
    Last edited by Sherlock Gnomes; 08-08-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Real men use peep sights