Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 536365666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

Well, I hope the one I had asked to placed aside in e mail exchange is placed to the side . Dying to put together one with an LRB or JRA receiver

Yes the M14 kits have arrived. Plenty of regular weight barrel but limited HB. I wanted to QC all the HB before announcing them and then finalise the numbers but you have beat me to it. I will try and get this done this morning so stand by for a correction, right now we should be able to fill all back orders and maybe have a handful spare.

Awesome to Hear MR, Tyson said he was going to place one aside for me! I will be awaiting the call for the order

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by walleyed99 View Post
    Awesome to Hear MR, Tyson said he was going to place one aside for me! I will be awaiting the call for the order
    I looked back at the e-mail exchange with Tyson. that was back on Feb. 6
    Glad I jumped on that for a heavy. I assume Tyson won't be back to work till next week? I'll wait patiently!!!!

Well I have just finished my QC check. They don't look to bad but this batch is extremely dirty, they are certainly used guns. We should have just enough to cover all the back orders that have been entered in the system, but it will be close, we could be one or two short or one or two over. We will not know for sure until the orders are pulled on Monday and we contact the customers, this takes time as we have to allow time for the customer to return calls or e-mails. We will be working strictly on the date of order. As we are "out of stock" you can not place an order on the web page. You can still place an order by e-mailing sales@wolverinesupplies.com you may be in luck if some one ahead of you cancels. Hopefully by the end on next week these will all be sorted out.

Posting here to ask on your order will not help us

We do have plenty of standard barrel kits in stock. It is a long shot, (pardon the pun) but we may discover a HB mixed with the light barrels but we will not know until we QC them and that could be in a few weeks time. Anyone is welcome to send me an e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com if you want to be on that "reserve" list in the event we find one.

Thanks John for putting together a second order. I didn't hesitate this time when you posted that a second shipment was forthcoming and was able to be the second on the pre-order list for a HB kit. To this end, I was contacted on Thursday about my HB order and as always you're staff and customer service are the reason that I keep coming back. To prove my point, Guy also let me know that you had just received a batch of LRB receivers that same day and provided me your comments on the differences between the NM and SA variants. Needless to say that I added a NM receiver to the order.

For those looking for a LRB receiver, Wolverine Supply might still have some NM and SA receivers not spoken for.

I must add here that we have no plans for sourcing any more M14 parts kits, when these are sold that is it for the foreseeable future. In fact we were very lucky to get these and the HB were a real bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I must add here that we have no plans for sourcing any more M14 parts kits, when these are sold that is it for the foreseeable future. In fact we were very lucky to get these and the HB were a real bonus.

Hi Mr Hipwell,

Just sent you an email regarding my order (WEB00014741) that I placed back in early February and would like to clarify a few things please check your email and get back to me.

Thank you so much again and thanks for bring these kits in.

Cheers
    Last edited by Spcamno; 04-01-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spcamno View Post
    Hi Mr Hipwell,

Just sent you an email regarding my order (WEB00014741) that I placed back in early February and would like to clarify a few things please check your email and get back to me.

Thank you so much again and thanks for bring these kits in.

Cheers
    We are now closed for the weekend, these orders will be checked next week, given that you have an order # and the date when you placed your order you should be good.

Enjoy your weekend, will be touch next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are now closed for the weekend, these orders will be checked next week, given that you have an order # and the date when you placed your order you should be good.

Enjoy your weekend, will be touch next week.
    Hi Mr Hipwell,

Thank you very much for your speedy reply.

I am glad that I am alright and I really appreciate for all the effort from your crew and all staffs.

Thanks again and guess I can sleep better now (lol)

You have a great weekend as well!

Cheers