Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No these kits are not from Mike. We have asked LRB about receivers but not available at this time. These kits will be sold "as is" meaning no rebuilding or refinishing of parts. We may grade them and sort them but I will not be making that decision until they are here in our warehouse.
    Okay cool, sold as is sounds good, so yeah a grading system for quality would be a plus. Windy City has builders parts kits for $995 everything included except receiver, bolt, and barrel now that's 995 US. And seeing as these are everything included except receiver and full auto fun bits, in all reality I can see them starting at lowest maybe $1050 and up to $1400 depending on what you paid for em to get shipped here. I don't imagine any of these parts will be so abused that they will be unusable so for a low grade start at maybe $1050ish and for medium $1050-$1150 and for high $1150-$1400. Will you be doing the chopping up of the receiver's yourself? if so anyway we might be able to get the heels you know for a fancy paerweight?

In reality folks these parts are not being made and are getting rarer and going up in value I would not expect them to come cheap.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer contact148's Avatar
    $1.00 Bob no idea what they are worth but if the price was right id be in for one or 2

Id assume the price would be low as the worldwide market for full auto would be small as most countries ban them
    I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

Interested

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Absof***inglutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Folks if you can help Mr. Wolverine out a little by giving an idea what a complete USGI parts kit would be worth to you that would help immensely. It's great to see those who say I will take one but Mr. Wolverine needs to find out if it is going to be a viable option when compared to the cost. The rifles have modified usgi synthetic stocks for use with optics.
    Using that last prohib m14 you sold for $600 or $800 that would be your price point. (I dont remember the price exactly)
    Last edited by Porkchopsandwhich; 08-08-2016 at 05:56 PM.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Super GunNutz
    would be interested

Bolts alone go for 350$ and Op rods 150-200$.....

I presume a Kit would be at least 800-1000$
    PGW fan

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    I would be in for a kit in the 850-1000 range as well

I am in for a kit as well. Thank you

I would take 3 or 4 if there in the $300.-500. range.