Thread: The Sounds of Thunder

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

The Sounds of Thunder

Afternoon Folks!

Tis the summer season now, which means time to get out there and make some noise! Gryphon Energetic's Thundershot will put a little pep in your target! Check out the links below and head on over to the website to pick yours up today right here at Wolverine! Both the Rimfire and the standard are in stock ready to rock! If you have questions or concerns as always you can:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

RIMFIRE: https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...oding-Targets-

THE BIG GUNS: https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...s-?sortValue=0

FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS & OBEY LOCAL, PROVINCIAL, STATE & FEDERAL LAWS AT ALL TIMES.

MIXING INSTRUCTIONS

Remove lid
    Open sensitizer packet and empty into container
    Close lid tightly
    Gently shake and roll container until sensitizer is evenly distributed and entire contents are a uniform gray color.
    Place in safe area, retreat 100 meters and fire at target.
    Ensure the components are thoroughly mixed or incomplete detonation or a misfire may occur. See the photos below for examples of improperly mixed and correctly mixed targets.

SAFETY & WARNINGS

DO use eye and ear protection at all times
    DO place target upright on flat surface free of debris and flammable material
    DO observe all laws and use responsibly
    Target sensitive to high power centerfire cartridges only (minimum 2,000 FPS, recommended minimum caliber – 7.62x39mm or equivalent)
    DO NOT fire at target closer than 100 meters
    DO NOT place product inside any object. shrapnel may cause serious injury or death
    DO NOT group multiple targets together or incomplete detonation may occur
    DO NOT transfer contents into any other container
    DO NOT use in areas under a fire ban
    DO NOT use with components from any other materials or products

FAQs

Q: What calibers can I use with Thundershot?
    A: The following calibers have been successfully used with our targets:

.223 remington
    .308 winchester
    7.62x39mm
    Larger, faster bullets increase reliability. We recommend the use of new ammunition along with a magnified optic.

Q: Can I use a Rimfire Caliber with Thundershot?
    A: The .22 Long Rifle and .22 Magnum are insufficient to detonate the target ( UNLESS YOU HAVE THE RIMFIRE TARGET ). The .17 HMR works in limited circumstances at reduced ranges (at the user’s own risk and responsibility).

Q: Can I use a shotgun, handgun, or pistol caliber rifle with Thundershot?
    A: No. Shotguns, handguns, and pistol caliber rifles typically do not have sufficient velocity and energy to detonate the target.

Q: At what range can I use these targets?
    A: The recommended minimum safe distance for a 454g (1 pound) target is 100 meters. Targets can be placed further but you must keep in mind the velocity of your bullet at range, and not exceed a distance where the bullet will drop below 2,000 fps. Doing so may result in a partial detonation or a misfire.

Be aware that the further the target, the more difficult it is to hit. Stay within the limits of your rifle and shooting ability to ensure a solid hit.

Q: How should I store my targets?
    A: Targets should be stored in a cool dry place, separate from a dwelling, inside a storage unit.

Q: I had a partial detonation. What caused this?
    A: There are three potential causes – insufficient mixing of the components, insufficient bullet velocity, or a grazing hit. Ensure your target is thoroughly mixed, your bullet is traveling at a sufficient speed when it strikes, and that you are shooting within the limits of your rifle, abilities, and environmental conditions such as wind, to strike the target as dead center as possible.

When shooting at longer ranges and grazing hits are more likely to occur, wrap the target with strong tape. This will keep the target intact in the event a grazing shot cracks the container. Use transparent tape only so as not to obscure safety information on the labels.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Gryphon used to be a site sponsor, I thought? But now are gone? Wanted to congratulate them on making Edwin's youtube channel in the American market.
    Maybe you awesome, pleasant, super good-looking fellas can pass on the handshake for me.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Boom!! Still got lots here if anyone needs it!

... just stating what should be obvious...

EXTREME FIRE DANGER IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

DO NOT USE (ANY REACTIVE TARGETS) UNTIL CONDITIONS HAVE ALLIEVATED

... thanks for the PSA ...
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

Quote Originally Posted by RPgunguy View Post
    ... just stating what should be obvious...

EXTREME FIRE DANGER IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

DO NOT USE (ANY REACTIVE TARGETS) UNTIL CONDITIONS HAVE ALLIEVATED

... thanks for the PSA ...
    You are 100% correct, while not classed as an incendiary, Thundershot will easily start fires under dry conditions, trust us, we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    You are 100% correct, while not classed as an incendiary, Thundershot will easily start fires under dry conditions, trust us, we know.
    One time............