Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 566668697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

Super GunNutz
    I think I got the last heavy (for now).... rec'd it already....HRT bolt looks unused if that's possible....stock is in almost new condition, with only light marks....Barrel was a bit dirty but looked ok.

Quote Originally Posted by tripoli99 View Post
    I think I got the last heavy (for now).... rec'd it already....HRT bolt looks unused if that's possible....stock is in almost new condition, with only light marks....Barrel was a bit dirty but looked ok.
    I received my HB kit on Monday. Was yours a medium contour or heavy? My SAK barrel is in better shape than expected.

Thank you Wolverine! I received my Heavy and Light barrel kits yesterday. All I have to say is WOW! Thank you for bringing these in. For people that are on the fence who have not seen these kits before, I would grab one (If any are left!). Mine are dirtier than dirty but the parts themselves are in great shape with a ton of life left and the history behind them? Just awesome. For me, this was my once in my lifetime purchase for these rifles. Just had to do it. Wolverine's customer service is amazing as usual and I still cannot believe that you got these in country.

Now onto the builds!

Cheers,
    ryan

CGN Regular

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by tripoli99 View Post
    You sure got lucky with your stock - all of mine are pretty rough with at least a handful of repairs, including the ones I got with the heavy kits. Nothing even approaching almost new, but still a neat piece of history.

Let's see some pictures of that stock!

Will there be any HB brought in again? Or a one time deal (sorry didn't want to try and read through such a long thread to find out)

I think that was it for everything they got two shipments

Second batch hasn't sold much - still 150x in inventory.... unless it's just being held at 150 cause they brought in so many that the inventory count doesn't matter yet.
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

I don't think there is any heavy barrels left though

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Edit

Very interested