Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: New DA556 rifles - What do you want?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Forward assist, dust cover, on or off carry handle, chrome lined bore, match trigger, $600 shipped
    All that but the trigger, we sell those extra, the Chrome is replaced by QPQ aka Melonite aka Tenifer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'd prefer "longer" barrels. The original M-16 had a 20'' barrel length, some people consider 16'' the "civilian standard"; it's kind of weird now to see all those <15'' barrels. The tiny 7.5'' sure look tiny, like a pellet gun. I say make a 20'' or 24'' barrels for us manly man.

And make the die cast lower. The heck with a stigma. A lot of people buy 300$ Norinco 1911 and are fully happy with them, even with the stigma. The best quality/price ratio usually gets my money. That's true for everything: cars, tools, guns. If you manage to make a full AR-15 20'' for 600$, I'll probably pick up one even if my use of any rifle these days is very limited.

Super GunNutz
    I would like to see something like the 14.5 inch M4 with a KAC style rail system and a good finish on the receivers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And make it quad rail if not too expensive. And adjustable length stocks if not too expensive too. I prefer adjustable to folding. No use at all of folding stock actually.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mwjones's Avatar
    Quad rail would be a deal breaker. Some of us don't feel the need to hang 17 pieces of junk off of our rifle. Keymod or mlok free float handguards would be much better IMO.

If these are going to be US made then I'd like to see a 16" option so they can be taken across the border.

20" Flat-top <3

Flat top no front sight post take my money!

Are you going to be able to bring in just completed uppers? I would be very interested in that at that price, probably 1 7", 1 14.5" & 1 18" (20"?).
    Optima spera. Ad pessima para. Vires et honestas.
    Μολὼν λαβέ RTKBA
    I have too many guns, what a nice problem to have...

BANNED
    I heard the Norc/Dominion Arms CQ-A had CHFB, any truth to that and will the new ones have CHFB?

M-Lok handgaurds and monolithic uppers made in the US would put you ahead of the game of CC at your pricepoint, but probably not possible at that price?