Thread: 1911 Complete Parts Kits @ Dlask Arms *SOLD OUT*

1911 Complete Parts Kits @ Dlask Arms *SOLD OUT*

Hey guys, you ask and ask and it is difficult to source some of the parts but we now have complete internal parts kits for all 3 models of 1911 pistol, Gov't, Commander & Officer's length. If you want one you will need to call the shop, I cannot post them on the website because there are just too many options for mixing parts it would be impossible.

The pictures here are representative samples of the Gov't & Officer's kits in full stainless steel.

Name:  1911 2.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  31.4 KB

Name:  1911 1.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  33.7 KB

Cost for a basic Commander or Gov't kit is $625 + tax, Officer's is $650 + tax. These are top quality brand name parts, same as the ones we use to complete our line of custom pistols.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Is there any way you could put together a lower parts kit for us guys who want to build a 22lr 1911?

Leigh: Thats great news to all 1911 lovers. It took me several months to gather all the parts. And I'm still waiting for a couple of things to finish my Dllask 1911 Government Kit.
    Still waiting for the Commander Kit to show up....or am I living a "pipe dream"

Can't find it on your web site
    Do you have a link?
    Is the barrel included?

Thanks
    Mike

Blondie: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Quote Originally Posted by captainmike View Post
    Can't find it on your web site
    Do you have a link?
    Is the barrel included?

Thanks
    Mike
    It says in their initial post that there are too many options so they can't post it on the website, you'll have to call them.

Super GunNutz
    isn't it just as cheap or cheaper just to buy a complete 1911,i mean,you can get some for under $300.00 most times,take all the parts you need and sell the frame,or keep it for a rainy day,

Sold out? Please get more