New Look Webpage

TSE_Sales

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good afternoon Canadian Gunnutz,

In an effort to correct the continuing issues we've been experiencing with our website we have relaunched the home page, and given it a new look.

New Look.jpg
Take a look at www.theshootingedge.com

We are launching the revamped webstore as soon as possible, but it isn't quite where we need it to be yet.

If you are looking for something, give us a call at 403-720-4867 or email at websales@theshootingedge.com and we will get it sorted out for you!

Thanks
Colin

Attachments

• New Look.jpg
    New Look.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,378
Last edited:
Good afternoon Canadian Gunnutz,

In an effort to correct the continuing issues we've been experiencing with our website we have relaunched the home page, and given it a new look.

View attachment 62834
Take a look at www.theshootingedge.com

We are launching the revamped webstore as soon as possible, but it isn't quite where we need it to be yet.

If you are looking for something, give us a call at 403-720-4867 or email at websales@theshootingedge.com and we will get it sorted out for you!

Thanks
Colin

Will the Target Sports site be getting an update as well?

Nice! Looking forward to the web store! Please be sure to include consignment firearms.

Good morning,

I am working to get that happening, but we are limited by the constraints of our point of sale system. Once we can get around that, I should be able to get the consignment items posted as well.

Thanks

P.S. If anyone else has any ideas or suggestions, we'd love to hear them! You can send them to marketing@theedgegroup.ca

Colin

Last edited:
Good morning,

I am working to get that happening, but we are limited by the constraints of our point of sale system. Once we can get around that, I should be able to get the consignment items posted as well.

Thanks

P.S. If anyone else has any ideas or suggestions, we'd love to hear them! You can send them to marketing@theedgegroup.ca

Colin

Actually, another vendor here recently had a thread where they asked people to post suggestions for ways to improve their website. They even went on to give prizes to those with the best suggestions, the top prize being a 9mm pistol, with runners-up getting various prize packs. There was a lot of useful ideas put forward among the almost 240 replies and the vendor seemed pleased with the results.

Perhaps you guys should consider doing something like this? (in fact, all vendors here should)

Actually, another vendor here recently had a thread where they asked people to post suggestions for ways to improve their website. They even went on to give prizes to those with the best suggestions, the top prize being a 9mm pistol, with runners-up getting various prize packs. There was a lot of useful ideas put forward among the almost 240 replies and the vendor seemed pleased with the results.

Perhaps you guys should consider doing something like this? (in fact, all vendors here should)

Great idea.

I would get rid of the floating menu bar up top that follows you down the page.
Make it static up top.
When viewing on a laptop or tablets with smaller screens it becomes a nuisance and just takes up real estate. IMO

Wow...

How something like that could have been overlooked....

"Helping people remember: The launch of our new webpage!"

Please, enough already. If you want to hate on us, please take it to a different forum. We have never had an issue with Swiss Arms and I was welcomed there with open arms when I last visted.

JR

Wow...

How something like that could have been overlooked....

"Helping people remember: The launch of our new webpage!"

Please, enough already. If you want to hate on us, please take it to a different forum. We have never had an issue with Swiss Arms and I was welcomed there with open arms when I last visted.

JR

I would get rid of the floating menu bar up top that follows you down the page.
Make it static up top.
When viewing on a laptop or tablets with smaller screens it becomes a nuisance and just takes up real estate. IMO

Good morning,

That is a good point to bring up. I will definitely look into that issue!

Thanks
Colin

Last edited:
If you go to Retail Store and things aren't readily available to buy you're doing it wrong. Otherwise call it Retail Brands.

Good morning,

We use Retail Store to indicate the physical location, plus information about it, and Web Store to indicate the virtual one, at least in house. I will see if there is a less confusing way to get this represented on the website for the time being.

Thanks
Colin

Good morning,

We use Retail Store to indicate the physical location, plus information about it, and Web Store to indicate the virtual one, at least in house. I will see if there is a less confusing way to get this represented on the website for the time being.

Thanks
Colin

I think his point is that you click on "retail store" and you can't buy anything. There doesn't seem to be anywhere I can click to browse inventory, add something to my cart, pay it, and get it delivered. I'm not sure how, if at all possible, someone can buy anything from you other than physically entering the place of business (maybe there's something I don't see here). For us, people who don't live anywhere near Calgary, that's not gonna help. That makes you a LGS, not an online store.

Even for someone who lives in Calgary, that is not helping much. I know I'd like to see the inventory my LGS has in store, not have to call them to ask for prices on everything I might possibly want to buy. They lose a lot of business from me just because their inventory isn't available to see online.

Back
Top Bottom