Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Look Webpage

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    If you go to Retail Store and things aren't readily available to buy you're doing it wrong. Otherwise call it Retail Brands.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Actually, another vendor here recently had a thread where they asked people to post suggestions for ways to improve their website. They even went on to give prizes to those with the best suggestions, the top prize being a 9mm pistol, with runners-up getting various prize packs. There was a lot of useful ideas put forward among the almost 240 replies and the vendor seemed pleased with the results.

Perhaps you guys should consider doing something like this? (in fact, all vendors here should)
    Great idea.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It's a Survey Monkey. Prizes good.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by attackbeaver View Post
    I find funny that TSE would use a swiss arms in their new website banner, considering their history together.
    Wow...

How something like that could have been overlooked....

"Helping people remember: The launch of our new webpage!"

I would get rid of the floating menu bar up top that follows you down the page.
    Make it static up top.
    When viewing on a laptop or tablets with smaller screens it becomes a nuisance and just takes up real estate. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby! View Post
    Wow...

Please, enough already. If you want to hate on us, please take it to a different forum. We have never had an issue with Swiss Arms and I was welcomed there with open arms when I last visted.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby! View Post
    Wow...

Please, enough already. If you want to hate on us, please take it to a different forum. We have never had an issue with Swiss Arms and I was welcomed there with open arms when I last visted.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by King_Pin View Post
    I would get rid of the floating menu bar up top that follows you down the page.
    Make it static up top.
    When viewing on a laptop or tablets with smaller screens it becomes a nuisance and just takes up real estate. IMO
    Good morning,

That is a good point to bring up. I will definitely look into that issue!

Thanks
    Colin
    Last edited by TSE_Sales; 08-16-2016 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Author

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    If you go to Retail Store and things aren't readily available to buy you're doing it wrong. Otherwise call it Retail Brands.
    Good morning,

We use Retail Store to indicate the physical location, plus information about it, and Web Store to indicate the virtual one, at least in house. I will see if there is a less confusing way to get this represented on the website for the time being.

Thanks
    Colin

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    Good morning,

We use Retail Store to indicate the physical location, plus information about it, and Web Store to indicate the virtual one, at least in house. I will see if there is a less confusing way to get this represented on the website for the time being.

Thanks
    Colin
    I think his point is that you click on "retail store" and you can't buy anything. There doesn't seem to be anywhere I can click to browse inventory, add something to my cart, pay it, and get it delivered. I'm not sure how, if at all possible, someone can buy anything from you other than physically entering the place of business (maybe there's something I don't see here). For us, people who don't live anywhere near Calgary, that's not gonna help. That makes you a LGS, not an online store.

Even for someone who lives in Calgary, that is not helping much. I know I'd like to see the inventory my LGS has in store, not have to call them to ask for prices on everything I might possibly want to buy. They lose a lot of business from me just because their inventory isn't available to see online.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast