Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scary Gun Sale #3. Folks Keep Your Heads Down!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Scary Gun Sale #3. Folks Keep Your Heads Down!

For those of you that thought you were safe, think again. Our next Scary gun sale involves something that just the picture of alone should tell you "Only the police and military should own these!"

Ruger has taken their precision rifle and combined it with the 243 Win. For those of you who have not fainted yet, the 243 Win is based on the lethal 308 Win round, turning what was already a super sniper round into post apocalyptic killing machine.

Don't get me wrong, the 243 Win has its place in single shot hunting rifles that are registered, triple locked, hidden in a safe 364 days a year, and each casing is kept track of by the police. But this rifle goes to far!

Question, should people be allowed to drive 1600 KM/H in a 100 KM/H Zone? Of course not! Then why should anyone be allowed to own the Ruger 6.5 Creedmoor, a 1600 Yard Gun, when most shots on deer are only 100 Yards?

We have a couple of the 6.5mm Creedmoor rifles left and 1 of the new Enhanced models that just arrived. Thankfully we only have 1 Enhanced model ($1769.95), because just the name Enhanced makes this rifle fit to be prohibited.

I so wish I had the money to buy one right now. Just because of your sales pitch!

That 6.5. creedmorre is unbeleivable. i have one it is an amazing rifle for the price i stand by that 100% i have a vortex viper 6.5x24x50 bdc on it and its awesome wicked accurate for the price.

You people should be locked up selling such a device!!!!
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

You're funny, Frontier Firearms.

Thanks for the laughs.

Haha! Love you guys. Thanks. Way to sell it! I would love to buy one of these scary rifles, so it would be off the streets and safely in my hands (which i could shoot at the range. ...i might enjoy it. Probably enjoy it. You never know! ...actually I do. I would!)

Pssst. I may own one of these scary rifles. It is allegedly everything they say it is: "Very scary and extremely dangerous."
    I suffer from PTSD every time I dare to take it to the range. I also pack spare underwear.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

These have been the most amusing threads I've read on here in a while. I wish I had money.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

The sad part is most liberal 'politically enlightened' individuals would read this post and nod with each paragraph going... "why aren't we doing something about these?!?! My dog could be in danngerrr!!"
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast