Quote Originally Posted by PJMiller View Post
Yes and no. If you're very comfortable with the P226 you'll notice the refinements in the platform. I've fired thousands of rounds out of the standard 226 as it was my issued pistol for a long time. It alone is a great performer. The things I like about the legion is. The aftermarket trigger makes the double action pull butter smooth. The SA feels no different from the SRT kit to me. The knurling on the front strap is nicer as well as the higher cut in the trigger guard. But the piece I love the most is the the smaller /flusher slide catch and have yet to "ride it" stopping the slide to lock back on a empty mag. And I didn't have to buy trijicon night sights as the supplied "X-ray" night sights are a vast improvement over the standard night sights.

These are of course all mods you can do later. But it was nice to get them in a turn key package.

I'm not big on the legion kool-aid marketing but some of the exclusive gear is cool.
I always figured it was Kool-aid marketing. Aside from the knurling it seems you can do pretty much everything else to a standard and pay less. Mind ya, I'll probably eat those words once I hold a legion for myself.... You said you were issued one in the past are you OPP?