Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-2 garand

I suspect this thread will be deleted tomorrow without an explanation.

CGN Regular
    Tagged for interest

one way of wasting all those good parts...
    Don't let fear or common sense hold you back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    OK I'm sooooo confused, seen the garland subject before, didn't really pay attention, anyone want to do a cheat sheet of what's on the go?
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Alberta for now, back to the Yukon someday
    Marstar knowingly sold/selling fake italian T2 rifles which many have proven to be extremely unsafe due to welded and ground bolt lugs, which is a huge no no due to the fact that it weakens the bolt and will cause failure resulting in injury. Barrels that are hand tight....and they are charging top dollar for fake rifles they may have had a hand in creating

Marstar is aware of this as John is constanlty viewing the other thread but refuses to answer any questions regarding the fact that marstar is selling fake and unsafe rifles.

The other concern is that marstar wont cover return shipping as they indicate they would under there iron clad guarantee. This being the least of anyone's worry I'm sure
    Last edited by Klondiker; 08-11-2016 at 02:10 AM.

Sounds like a public safety concern, glad I was on vacation and they sold out prior to my return. I hope John mans up and does the right thing and fully refunds all....

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylo View Post
    Sounds like a public safety concern, glad I was on vacation and they sold out prior to my return. I hope John mans up and does the right thing and fully refunds all....
    This ^

Glad i missed the sale

Any legal grounds anybody could take?

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    As someone who didn't buy one I have no skin in this game. But as a client who has bought from Marstar in the past and may have in the future this deal has certainly been eye opening. I know my measly purchase of a couple firearms off your company wouldn't pay for your employees for long as you succinctly put it in previous posts before J1. I would however like to add that I will avoid your business due to the way this has been handled. If marstar got burned on a deal the right thing to do would be to acknowledge and go after the company who burned you. The fact you remain silent makes me think you were advised to say nothing online by your lawyer and thus could possible have known about the possible issues related to this batch of rifles. Do right by your clients to make them whole again would be my advice, which I am sure you will ignore.
    Real men use peep sights

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by prinum View Post
    Any legal grounds anybody could take?
    Did you buy one?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast