T-2 garand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I have too, I have not bought too much but definitely some. If you consider 12 crates of Hirtenberger, and SVT40(Long before the sniper debacle), a 305B and a chicom SKS. I think there may be a few other things but I cannot recall for the life of me, however that said based on what J1 has said publicly the business generated here on CGN doesn't matter as he makes noting. Very sad as I have received some excellent products from him and bought because of his Iron Clad guarantee. Very sad to see this happen to all the excellent people on this board who purchased these fraudulent Items!!!

Last edited:
Why are people saying IBTL?

These are legit issues of safety and false advertising.

They need to be addressed, marstar is hiding until it blows over.

Actually, the comment about legal advice to say nothing could explain the silence, as anything he says online could potentially impact pending litigation against whoever sold them the guns.

WOW!!! Never ends......another situation where one wonders if they should be buying online......personally have bought a pistol where quite some time went by before I got a response from the company...made me wonder did I loose a pocketful of cash,,, then I bought another pistol where it was $25 cheaper than others listed...when the pistol arrived there was only one mag instead of the three as listed...dealing with that....now this T-2 debacle...haven't received it yet....but really. I hope John honours his satisfaction guarantee...will be sending an email (for documentation purposes) requesting verification letter with rifle that it is authentic as described or a refund of my money.
NOTE: To those I have dealt with and got what I ordered, as stated and with EXCELLENT service...I will be continue to buy from you...(most of them have been praised on the forums over the past couple of months) Another note; I have just recently got back into the firearms/shooting world and I have bought $15,000 worth of firearms since January not including accessories and ammo and plan on spending more ......just hoping my future retail choices/decisions are better.

WOW!!! Never ends......another situation where one wonders if they should be buying online......personally have bought a pistol where quite some time went by before I got a response from the company...made me wonder did I loose a pocketful of cash,,, then I bought another pistol where it was $25 cheaper than others listed...when the pistol arrived there was only one mag instead of the three as listed...dealing with that....now this T-2 debacle...haven't received it yet....but really. I hope John honours his satisfaction guarantee...will be sending an email (for documentation purposes) requesting verification letter with rifle that it is authentic as described or a refund of my money.
NOTE: To those I have dealt with and got what I ordered, as stated and with EXCELLENT service...I will be continue to buy from you...(most of them have been praised on the forums over the past couple of months) Another note; I have just recently got back into the firearms/shooting world and I have bought $15,000 worth of firearms since January not including accessories and ammo and plan on spending more ......just hoping my future retail choices/decisions are better.

Not sure if you have followed the other thread regarding these rifles....?

Another legitimate question is why CGN allows retailers to remain as sponsors when they consistently misrepresent their product.

FF

Actually, the comment about legal advice to say nothing could explain the silence, as anything he says online could potentially impact pending litigation against whoever sold them the guns.

Well, he managed to make some snippy comments on largely unrelated matters in the T2 thread. I doubt any lawyer would counsel anyone to do that.

I missed buying one and very glad I did as I was planning too the day they sold out. At first I though people were just bull####ing till I started to see pics on the other thread.

Beyond the sketchy misleading ad and typical rude comments (before going silent), the fact he continued to sell them to the firearm community is nauseating. At least the word is out on the forum how dangerous these are to shoot, but not everyone who gets their hands on one will know that. Fingers crossed nobody gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom