Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T-2 garand

Actually, the comment about legal advice to say nothing could explain the silence, as anything he says online could potentially impact pending litigation against whoever sold them the guns.

CGN Regular
    WOW!!! Never ends......another situation where one wonders if they should be buying online......personally have bought a pistol where quite some time went by before I got a response from the company...made me wonder did I loose a pocketful of cash,,, then I bought another pistol where it was $25 cheaper than others listed...when the pistol arrived there was only one mag instead of the three as listed...dealing with that....now this T-2 debacle...haven't received it yet....but really. I hope John honours his satisfaction guarantee...will be sending an email (for documentation purposes) requesting verification letter with rifle that it is authentic as described or a refund of my money.
    NOTE: To those I have dealt with and got what I ordered, as stated and with EXCELLENT service...I will be continue to buy from you...(most of them have been praised on the forums over the past couple of months) Another note; I have just recently got back into the firearms/shooting world and I have bought $15,000 worth of firearms since January not including accessories and ammo and plan on spending more ......just hoping my future retail choices/decisions are better.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS9999 View Post
    This and other -'ve posts is why I've added Marstar to my 'do not buy from' list.
    .+1

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Shipping should be refunded too.

Quote Originally Posted by freeordie View Post
    WOW!!! Never ends......another situation where one wonders if they should be buying online......personally have bought a pistol where quite some time went by before I got a response from the company...made me wonder did I loose a pocketful of cash,,, then I bought another pistol where it was $25 cheaper than others listed...when the pistol arrived there was only one mag instead of the three as listed...dealing with that....now this T-2 debacle...haven't received it yet....but really. I hope John honours his satisfaction guarantee...will be sending an email (for documentation purposes) requesting verification letter with rifle that it is authentic as described or a refund of my money.
    NOTE: To those I have dealt with and got what I ordered, as stated and with EXCELLENT service...I will be continue to buy from you...(most of them have been praised on the forums over the past couple of months) Another note; I have just recently got back into the firearms/shooting world and I have bought $15,000 worth of firearms since January not including accessories and ammo and plan on spending more ......just hoping my future retail choices/decisions are better.
    Not sure if you have followed the other thread regarding these rifles....?

BANNED
    Another legitimate question is why CGN allows retailers to remain as sponsors when they consistently misrepresent their product.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Another legitimate question is why CGN allows retailers to remain as sponsors when they consistently misrepresent their product.

FF
    Simple answer is...follow the money!!
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gariagi View Post
    Actually, the comment about legal advice to say nothing could explain the silence, as anything he says online could potentially impact pending litigation against whoever sold them the guns.
    Well, he managed to make some snippy comments on largely unrelated matters in the T2 thread. I doubt any lawyer would counsel anyone to do that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Well not too impressive!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I missed buying one and very glad I did as I was planning too the day they sold out. At first I though people were just bull####ing till I started to see pics on the other thread.

CGN Regular
    Beyond the sketchy misleading ad and typical rude comments (before going silent), the fact he continued to sell them to the firearm community is nauseating. At least the word is out on the forum how dangerous these are to shoot, but not everyone who gets their hands on one will know that. Fingers crossed nobody gets hurt.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234