Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CSSA Fund Raiser

Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    2 things.

1) I made on at about 11 or so (EST) last night via EMT, just wondering if you guys received it or not because I haven't got the email that it's been processed.
    2) Would it be possible to add a donation option to the check out procedure? I've seen a few businesses do this with other things and it often works because you're checking out for whatever ungodly amount to begin with and figure "Sure what's another 2 bucks" Kind of like when you check out at the grocery store and they sneak in the old "Would you like to help *blah blah blah* today?"
    Agree with this, you maybe be late with the donation idea. I would ask for donation with purchase.

I am $250 into the cause myself to cssa and im sure there are others that didnt need to announce the fact.
    So for me to donate again seems redundant. Some only have so much to give.

Dont get frustrated guys and girls, Can any one confirm the $12000, im skeptical. 120 x $100 = 12000

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 73582 View Post
    Agree with this, you maybe be late with the donation idea. I would ask for donation with purchase.

I am $250 into the cause myself to cssa and im sure there are others that didnt need to announce the fact.
    So for me to donate again seems redundant. Some only have so much to give.

Dont get frustrated guys and girls, Can any one confirm the $12000, im skeptical. 120 x $100 = 12000
    It's also worth noting that the influx of memberships they've seen recently wouldn't be reflected in a donation pool.

BANNED
    I'd love to see a new "tax" be imposed on all EE transactions, with the vendors eventually being brought in as well. All the proceeds flow directly to the CSSA, and if it failed to catch on nationally; the vendors (mostly box stores. Crappy tire, Cabelas ect. Would be boycotted).

It's clear to me, that the 90% mass of "casual" hunters and gun owners, need to be 'harvested.' they are there for thefleecing, either way; so we may as well get some for our own, ala. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Government's understand this, as do unions, banks and many other organizations. We're ("we") crazy to not start playing the game by their rules, imo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    I'd love to see a new "tax" be imposed on all EE transactions, with the vendors eventually being brought in as well. All the proceeds flow directly to the CSSA, and if it failed to catch on nationally; the vendors (mostly box stores. Crappy tire, Cabelas ect. Would be boycotted).

It's clear to me, that the 90% mass of "casual" hunters and gun owners, need to be 'harvested.' they are there for thefleecing, either way; so we may as well get some for our own, ala. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Government's understand this, as do unions, banks and many other organizations. We're ("we") crazy to not start playing the game by their rules, imo.
    So you're proposing a tax on the buyer first, then maybe the sellers??

No thanks. If I wanted to pay tax, I'd be buying a brand new one.

Well this is all very disappointing...

I was recently at my club/range and in discussing this specific issue, two members said that they didn't care b/c they only shoot big, manly cartridges out of "real" guns. It was sad to see that they can't/aren't willing to see that the issue is so much bigger than just the Ruger 10/22 and BC mags. Who needs enemies when you have allies like that?

BTW, I'm an NFA member (even though they are not my favourite), a CSSA member, + I've donated and I have written (paper) letters to my MP, Goodale, and the PM's office.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Well this is all very disappointing...

I was recently at my club/range and in discussing this specific issue, two members said that they didn't care b/c they only shoot big, manly cartridges out of "real" guns. It was sad to see that they can't/aren't willing to see that the issue is so much bigger than just the Ruger 10/22 and BC mags. Who needs enemies when you have allies like that?

BTW, I'm an NFA member (even though they are not my favourite), a CSSA member, + I've donated and I have written (paper) letters to my MP, Goodale, and the PM's office.
    You can't be surprised.

Have you read any threads on CGN?? This is the most self destructive community going!!!

From doing nothing about them taking our guns to saying it's OK for LE to be bullies to saying gun stores are allowed to treat their customers like garbage.....it's all here!!!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    2 things.

1) I made on at about 11 or so (EST) last night via EMT, just wondering if you guys received it or not because I haven't got the email that it's been processed.
    2) Would it be possible to add a donation option to the check out procedure? I've seen a few businesses do this with other things and it often works because you're checking out for whatever ungodly amount to begin with and figure "Sure what's another 2 bucks" Kind of like when you check out at the grocery store and they sneak in the old "Would you like to help *blah blah blah* today?"
    We are just processing orders now. It will be a feature we can add and I think it would increase donations. However a slight increase to something that is crumbs will not accomplish allot more. A small percentage are still doing most of the pushing in this one. That said thank you for your generous donation!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    You can't be surprised.

Have you read any threads on CGN?? This is the most self destructive community going!!!

From doing nothing about them taking our guns to saying it's OK for LE to be bullies to saying gun stores are allowed to treat their customers like garbage.....it's all here!!!
    Perhaps not...
    I simply have a hard time understanding why everyone can't put the smaller differences aside in order to come together for the "big issues" that ultimately threaten all of our liberties/rights as firearms owners.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    That said thank you for your generous donation!
    My pleasure, I had intended to donate anyways but was waiting for payday. When I saw what you guys were doing I figured it was a chance to double down. Of course I wasn't able to take advantage of the free shipping offer, but I guess that's the way she goes, lol.

I hope this is wrong, I expect more from the community.

Great cause though Frontier.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast