Thread: Black Goose 12 ga Target Loads - $72 per case, today only!

Expired Business Member

Black Goose 12 ga Target Loads - $72 per case, today only!

New on the market from Sterling Cross Defense Systems in BC, is Black Goose target loads.

We are pleased to bring you a great deal on their 12ga 2 3/4" - 1 1/8oz #7.5s (1200 FPS). A case of 250 shells is $72 today only! That's less than 29 cents per shell!!

So, I hope this post doesn't confuse people based on the price listed above. Before you read on, note that the original post is from August and that this sale is over. Ok, now with that over with....

A group of us fired just under 500 of these shells today. We did not have a single issue across all those shots. We were trap shooting and had a collection of firearms including Mossberg 500, Remington 870, Wetherby SA-08 (gas operated semi), and [Another Dealer's] Lever Action Shotgun. No fail to fire, no fail to eject. Everyone shot just as good as normal, so no obvious lack of performance was noticeable. For a bargain priced shotshell we were VERY impressed, and Canadian made is a real bonus. If a sale comes up or if I make a trip to Calgary, I will not hesitate to pick up more in the future. Thanks to Kate and AmmoSupply for offering another option for target shooters
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM