Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Arrival - Wolf Springs

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Any help on taking the bolt apart? Is that a set screw that has to be backed off on the hammer ? So the firing pin can be screwed out?
    Check out page 12

http://www.zastava-arms.rs/sites/def..._universal.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    Thanks. Those are the pages I have been using as instructions.. Just not coming apart

This is how I did it:

- remove bolt from the rifle
    - pull the striker (hammer) back as in fig 15
    - insert a pin (small nail will do fine) through the hole that becomes available with striker/hammer pulled back
    - release the striker/hammer. It will stay retracted as it is held by the pin
    - start turning the shroud/bolt sleeve. It will be stopped by the small pin on the bottom of the sleeve. Push the pin in (see the thumb of the operator on image 16)
    - keep turning until bolt body separates from the assembly. Set the body aside.
    - remove set screw (remove completely and set aside). Set screw is long and protrudes into firing pin quite a way.
    - pull the striker (hammer) back as in fig 15 and remove pin you inserted in beginning. Set the pin aside. This will relax the firing spring.
    - unscrew the firing pin from the striker/hammer using a screwdriver. Ensure pin can not fly away once unscrewed.
    Done
    Replace the spring and resemble the opposite way.

just my $ 0.02

All it takes to get M85 to fire the Dominion and Norinco ammo (did not try surplus) is the new firing spring. 40 out of 40 last Saturday.

Thank You Canada Ammo.

V-lad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12