Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cmmg anvil

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Thanks a bunch guys. Travis was awesome to deal with and always there to reply. You've got a customer for life.
    Glad we could get you sorted out! Enjoy the rifle. Look forward to doing more business :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    You get it yet jenky? ??
    Fuke ya!!!!! For me it's light and compact. The stock it came with is fine for now,the grip sucks with the finger bump/divider. My pointer finger can't reach the mag release and that bump gets in the way when I try to reposition my hand and reach the button. Gonna have to get a better grip with a less angle as well. Found some ammo. Gonna mount an AP comp m4 after Xmas. Very excited to try it but it may be a while till I get ammo and optics. I'm thinking a single point sling and some foregrip not sure what kind. I'm very glad I got it. Reloading by spring. Named it little thumper!!!!!! Can you guess what big thumper is
    Also the safety doesn't go to safe until you charge it I'm assuming ar's are like that!!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

It's like the .300 blackout, it's only awesome if you can shoot it suppressed. Otherwise, meh..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihi962 View Post
    It's like the .300 blackout, it's only awesome if you can shoot it suppressed. Otherwise, meh..
    if you shot one you should would not be saying that, the thing is just awesome to shoot, had a guy at the range who was shooting his AR-15 ask to try it, after he was finished, he said if he owned one he would never shoot his .223 again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12