Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flash sale update

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    While our webstore is still down, we are honouring these prices on phone and email orders.
    Give us a call at 1-866-720-4867, 403-720-4867 or email us at websales@theshootingedge.com

What's the reply time on emails? Sent one Just after you posted the first deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticketed View Post
    Not finding this

link please
    They need to make it easier than that if they want $100 out of my wallet I wasn't planning on spending on a Saturday morning.
    While our webstore is still down, we are honouring these prices on phone and email orders.
    Give us a call at 1-866-720-4867, 403-720-4867 or email us at websales@theshootingedge.com
    UPDATE!

We have sold out of the current UTG optics but we do still have another sale for you
    Attachment 64012

Same rules apply to this one.
    first poster and came out empty handed because of a down website.
    you don't make new customers this way.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    first poster and came out empty handed because of a down website.
    you don't make new customers this way.
    TSE notified everyone on CGN that they were updating their website. What are they supposed to do in the meantime...? Close their business?

If the items on sale sold out, then obviously others were able to find out about them and buy them. Don't be a sore loser just because you missed out...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Really don't understand the problem. They said that their webstore's still down and call or e-mail. I was lounging at the beach reading the thread and saw that one of the scopes was part of a rebate program. So I called and ordered one. Paid for it and got an email with my invoice. Do people no longer want to talk to people?

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heybert View Post
    Really don't understand the problem. They said that their webstore's still down and call or e-mail. I was lounging at the beach reading the thread and saw that one of the scopes was part of a rebate program. So I called and ordered one. Paid for it and got an email with my invoice. Do people no longer want to talk to people?
    Seriously. How did people survive before internet shopping?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by heybert View Post

I couldn't place an order via phone while on shift, with my luck I'd be waiting to place and order and be called out. My best option was web order (which I didn't one I was down) so I sent a email, which has yet to be replied too. It's the best I could do. Just missed out on a killer deal

I do agree, if is the case, emails should be answered very quickly when used as a substitute for online sales.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    I do agree, if is the case, emails should be answered very quickly when used as a substitute for online sales.
    exactly..

Quote Originally Posted by Dyspnea View Post
    I couldn't place an order via phone while on shift, with my luck I'd be waiting to place and order and be called out. My best option was web order (which I didn't one I was down) so I sent a email, which has yet to be replied too. It's the best I could do. Just missed out on a killer deal
    Fair enough.

Yay, another sale for us! Thank you!

Is anything else relevant in this thread???
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast