Thread: Great experience with Shooters Choice

Great experience with Shooters Choice

I cannot speak highly enough of Dale and Shooters Choice. My new CZ arrived in great time and looks amazing. Dale worked with me behind the scenes to snap photos and let me (virtually) hand-pick from his remaining selection, and was definitely down one of the friendliest retailers I have dealt with.

Hats off to Shooters Choice... I will absolutely buy here again!

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kozachok View Post
    I cannot speak highly enough of Dale and Shooters Choice. My new CZ arrived in great time and looks amazing. Dale worked with me behind the scenes to snap photos and let me (virtually) hand-pick from his remaining selection, and was definitely down one of the friendliest retailers I have dealt with.

Cool. Good to know. I've been thinking of getting something from them for awhile now. This is a push in that direction...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

expired business
    Quote Originally Posted by kozachok View Post

Great thanks for the Positive Feedback!

X2

I have bought online from Dale in the past as well, great service, prices, and fast shipping.