Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Flashbang Sustainability Question??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skypilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    "Exactly"...? No. (they weren't intended to be replicas of another product).

"Similar"...? Sure, of course. Because they are. But have a look for yourself; http://www.lockharttactical.com/cate...h-bang-grenade

But the real question is, do you know what a "real" Mil\LE NFDD looks like? I only ask because people would be surprised how many cops actually don't have a clue what a they look like...

Then again, how cops are arresting kids for having airsoft grenades? Some of them look pretty realistic.

Then there are those new hot sauce and tequila brands that come in an M-84 canisters...

LLL FB

M84

Airsoft

Hot Sauce

Tequila
    Yes, I know a bit about FBs.
    That doesn't look like any brand of authentic NFDD I am familiar with and doesn't appear to have the amount of labeling/writing like ALS, CTS, etc.

As I said before, I have no hearburn about them. Meaning who cares as long as it's not used criminally. However, I'm not Canadian and my views don't count as law. My views are American in nature. Meaning if it's real, it needs a license and approved magazine just like we use on the HRT. If it's not real and itsn't used criminally, who cares?
    God grant me the serenity to accept the groups I cannot shoot, the ability to dope the wind, and the wisdom to hide the bad targets

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Yes, hilarious. What's the difference? You still demanded they prove it. I showed you your very own quote and you're still trying to back peddle out?

I quoted your very words. Not my fault you won't stand by them. (and what's with the "personal financial interest" insinuation?)

Your words speak for themselves.

Again, see you own words. (and, insults now?)

They're called "quotes". Amazing things...

I saw some people ask questions. They were answered. Then dozens and dozens of people bought hundreds of these. Now there is just you going on and on their legality and false advertising. If you want YOUR doubts removed, then why don't YOU call NRC? Instead going on and on and on and on and...

(and more insults? is this what this is coming to?)

And even more insults. So apparently this is what this has come to. And again with the "personal stake" accusations?

"Suppress" what? You posted comments. I replied. In what way have I tried to block or prevent anyone from reading anything you've posted? "Suppress"...? Get a dictionary.

And, again... if I'm posting your very own quotes, how are they "lies"? Sheesh...

Again, you lowering yourself even further with yet more insults.

"Clear proof" that Lockhart has "misrepresented their product"...? Somehow many us missed that. Perhaps you could make it clearer?

Ah, so now you claim (somehow) that you weren't calling everyone who bought these a moron, and that you were just calling me one (who didn't buy any). Got it.

Are these constant personal insults really all your capable of?

Annnnddd another insult. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Again, what do you even mean by that? You think that by insinuating that I have some secret agenda by trying make sense of your accusations, will somehow... what? Deflect away from your own comments that you are so desperately trying to disown?

How is posting your. own. quotes. in any way a "lie" or "misrepresentation"...? And "tirade"...? seriously, get a dictionary. The only example of a "tirade" here are your constant, baseless accusations against this vendor and your blatant insults posted towards others here, including myself.

Why don't you me tell what you think I'm "hiding"

And some blasphemy now as well. You really don't have any respect for anyone, do you?

"All I've done..." Really? That's what you think? You could've posted that you are concerned about the legality of these and further wished the ad was more detailed, just once, and then left it alone. But you didn't. It seems that until people say; "Gee Gimil, you were sooo right and we were all sooo wrong!", that you will just keep hammering away at this. And the more you don't get want you want, the more petulant and abusive you become, with these now persistent ad hominem attacks.

"Straw men [sic] arguments"...? Do you even understand the concept of rhetoric? Explain just how, exactly, that is a straw man fallacy?

I wrote; "You think these might be illegal. You think Lockhart misrepresented them."

That is somehow misrepresentative of what you've been saying? So, you don't think these might be illegal? You don't think Lockhart misrepresented these items? Whew! Good. So, problem solved. We're done now, right?

Somehow I doubt that though. You seem to have a case of must-have-last-word-itis and I'm sure another slew of accusations and insults are to follow. So, since there is rally nothing left to say about this, it's time for this end. I'm going to hit the anti-troll button and add you the ignore list, where you clearly belong. But, please... feel free to post something that I won't see...

Wow this guy is a pest everywhere eh? He got what was coming to him......BANNED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skypilot's Avatar
    He didn't pop smoke in time, apparently............

I would recommend goofy grape, it would have been perfect for this occassion.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the groups I cannot shoot, the ability to dope the wind, and the wisdom to hide the bad targets

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910