Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: really bad service from ellwood epps don't buy from them coz u wil never receive it!!

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester-1897 View Post
    Bad Lieutenant this guy PROXYMAN reminds me of a few EX MEMBERS that WERE BAND AND KEEP GETTING BACK IN UNDER THE WIRE TO STIR THE POT.
    I hear ya, brother... I hear ya.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
    Well your avatar looks cute but, already taken big guy !
    Oh, I wasn't asking for myself. (sorry to disappoint you) I was just wondering if you are willing to post such information on an open forum.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries- View Post
    Why would a store need to refund a customer when they purchased something they knew (as it is listed as Prohibited) they couldn't legally own ? The work was done as requested by the customer, and it is in the governments hands to finish things up.
    Why not ?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce-deuce View Post
    You're talking about how consignment sales are done. I'm talking about why they are done that way.

What I'm trying to say is if a business transfers a 12.6 to itself the gun becomes "trapped" in the inventory. It's a strange one, I know... I remember when this all went down and the rcmp was transferring 12.6 stuff out of shop's names and into the business owners names.

I have no clue why this is..
    Prohibs were transferred from business inventories to individuals because the businesses were no longer licenced to have prohibs registered to the business.
    The law changed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=brj2UkUPjCI

This is all I could picture whilst reading this thread....
    Last edited by passer544; 08-30-2016 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Correcting my grammar choices

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    No. The firearm is entered into the business' inventory as a consignment sale, but does not become the property of the business. The registration of the firearm is transferred from previous owner to the new owner; it is not registered to the business.
    How can the business rebarrel something to restricted they don't own? I assume they would need to get permission of the estate first?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Once again another thread spirals into the abyss with petty insults and misinformation.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PRoxyMan View Post
    Why not ?
    It cost employee time to get the gun, cost employee time to process the order, took employee time to start the transfer. Thats not all that much, but still money the business is out. On the bigger end of things.
    The business gets charged a % when the customer paid by the CC company, they get charged a % by the web master for upkeep on the website and they get charged a much bigger % of the cost of the gun to refund it by the CC company. Why should a business be out money for a customer that didnt read ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    How can the business rebarrel something to restricted they don't own? I assume they would need to get permission of the estate first?
    The store has permission to do what they like with the firearm once money has passed from business to consignor. No work or transfer is started on a firearm until payment is taken on a firearm. (New used or consigned)

Quote Originally Posted by FALover View Post
    Once again another thread spirals into the abyss with petty insults and misinformation.
    Perfectly stated. And for that reason, this tread has come to an end.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011