Enter to Win a Smoke Grenade Package worth over $250 at AmmoSupply.ca!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmmoSupply Kate

Expired Business Member
_MG_3171-500x500.jpg

Boy, do we have a cool prize for you. All you have to do to enter is to tell us your favourite product that we sell at AmmoSupply.ca! Prize will be drawn September 30th 2016.

Check our all our cool Smoke Grenade products here.

The prize contains:
  • 3 of Enola ###e's brand new EG-X grenades - spouting 90,000 cu ft of smoke in 50 seconds!
  • 4 EG-18 grenades, which emit 60,000 cu ft of smoke
  • 2 wirepull grenades (20,000 cu ft of smoke)
  • An EG-18 pouch
  • A wirepull grenade pouch
  • a large size Enola ###e belt with grenade loops
  • A pair of Enola ###e fingerless gloves in woodland camo
  • Two Enola ###e patches

This prize is worth well over $250. Why do you need it? I can't say exactly, but... you do! So enter now :)

Attachments

• _MG_3171-500x500.jpg
    _MG_3171-500x500.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 4,837
Well I would have too say the Soldier Bars, greatest thing on a long road trip...no sugar spikes and then lethargic down, just excellent sustained energy. These are what I like the best...although the PDX 12 ga. (2) and pretty much everything else 3rd!

All your products are a favorite, but its not a certain product(s) that makes your business, its the impeccable service that goes with it. Keep up the good work!

Just here? Ok, then my fav product is the Ruger - Precision Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor but it's currently out of stock.
For in stock product, my fav right now is 45 Auto - 230gr - FMJ - CASE Federal (1000 rounds).

That rifle is super nice. Really wish I had one of those.

The smoke grenades are cool.

I would have to say sureshot rimfire or ballistol. Its always nice to clean your firearms with something that isn't hazardous to you or your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom