Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MDT is a CUSTOMER FIRST company

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 300wmxcr2 View Post
    I had an issue with the mag size of an older Tac 21 chassis I had purchased here on Gunnutz and call MTD up. I spoke to Raul Verzosa from their tech service and after a couple of calls and a few emails with some pictures Raul had a fix for me. I sent the chassis to MDT and they machined the mag well to fit the new 3.775 mags. Because the machining would removed the Cerakote, they also recoated the entire thing in FDE.
    It was shipped back within a week and it looks awsome. He also threw in a MDT tee shirt for MY trouble.

This the type of company who will stand behind their product and do what ever it takes even though I bought the chassis used.

Thanks Raul and MDT, your product is top quality and you stand behind it. You have earned another loyal customer.
    Well that's pretty cool.

And good to know.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Regular
    I have ALWAYS had great dealing with MDT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12