Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MDT is a CUSTOMER FIRST company

MDT is a CUSTOMER FIRST company

I had an issue with the mag size of a Tac 21 chassis I had purchased here on Gunnutz and call MTD up. I spoke to Raul Verzosa from their tech service and after a couple of calls and a few emails with some pictures Raul had a fix for me. I sent the chassis to MDT and they machined the mag well to fit the new 3.775 mags. Because the machining would removed the Cerakote, they also recoated the entire thing in FDE.
    It was shipped back within a week and it looks awsome. He also threw in a MDT tee shirt for MY trouble.

This the type of company who will stand behind their product and do what ever it takes even though I bought the chassis used.

Thanks Raul and MDT, your product is top quality and you stand behind it. You have earned another loyal customer.
    Last edited by 300wmxcr2; 03-03-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Wow!

They are good guys. Have dealt with them before

My experience was a good one as well, now I'm just wondering if I get a chassis for my heavy barrel 22.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Now I wish I had the cash work a chassis, they asserted all my questions and even found me data on different calibre bullets for the weights I was interested in
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Yep, both of em are class acts.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

MDT is awesome to deal with and I will be buying a second LSS chassis soon!
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

yep, they are top notch!!! they respond immediately, bend over backwards to fix any issues....and stand behind their stuff 100% and they ship out the door insanely fast....

what the hell else would anybody want from a dealer? definitely will be back again ...highly recommend them

BANNED
    Good people to do business with.

I attended a precision rifle course at Abbotsford several years ago in which the owner of MDT was there. He was using the course as a way to gauge what do shooters need. He was polite, attentive and handed out a lot of goodies to those that attended. A really decent guy, professional all the way.

At that stage I was not really interested in going the modular route, however, since then I have. And MDT is the way to go in my opinion. They are good value for money, well designed, well manufactured and finished, Canadian (BC as well!) and their customer service is second to none.

Yes, I am biased, but I think most who buy an MDT system are, and for the above good reasons.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast