Thread: Servcies offered

Expried Business Member

Servcies offered

Services and Prices

As I am just an Armourer, there are a few things I am unable/unwilling to do myself with M14 style rifles.
    I am not set up to tig-weld gas systems. I do have a guy, unfortunately this translates into longer wait times when doing a full NM conditioning. Usual wait times are 6-8 weeks more than a standard package. I am not set up to Parkerize or otherwise finish or re-finish a rifle. I also hire this out to a professional who specializes in re-finishing. I will cold-blue any exposed metal that is from any work I do, but that is about all I am set up to do. I do not sell parts. I only stock NM style guide rods and USGI springs and will not sell them separately as I go through quite a few of them. I will install any parts you supply. If the part supplied is a replacement for a part I am removing to complete one of the packages there will be no additional charges.

Standard Accurization package; $325
    This includes; Full rifle inspection, Lapping bolt to minimum spec (contact on both bolt bearing surfaces) Trigger tune - up, Gas System tightening and/or shimming, Indexing barrel to TDC, Op-rod Guide NM conditioning and a new NM Op Rod Guide rod and 1 million round spring.

Full NM Accurization Package; $700
    This includes every single item from the Standard package as well as; Tig welded Gas system, Lapping the bolt to the perfectly align with the receiver, Bedding the rifle to the stock and installation of NM sights or Scope rail. You will need to supply the sights and/or scope rail. You will want to supply a NM Flash hider or an equivalent muzzle device. Some Chinese rifles are just not suitable for this package. If so, I will contact and advise of the best course of action.

Brush Rifle Modification; $125
    This is your barrel cut to 18.5" (Canadian shortest legal length) crowned and threaded 1/2"x28. If done at the same time as the Standard Accurization Package (which I highly recommend), the price drops to $100. You will have to supply a muzzle treatment/Front sight system.

Tig weld NM gas system modification; $150
    This involves tightening the barrel gas system splines, Tig welding the gas system. The cost of this drops to $125 if done at the same time as the Standard Accurization package. I list this as a separate item as I hire this out to a person whom is much better at welding than I am.

Scope rail installation; $125
    This will include truing the scope rail to the rifle bore, tuning ejection to eliminate jammed cases. You will need to provide a scope base. I do not recommend the NCStar scope base as the base will shoot loose and is very difficult to align and achieve good lock-up.

Bedding; $350
    This will only be done after the Standard Accurization package and the gas system tig welding package are done. I will not waste your money bedding a Chinese stock. This involves removing all stock hardware adjusting it for clearances, Epoxy Bedding the stock ferrule and stock liner into the stock, Bedding the action into the stock with the optimum draw weight to increase accuracy and consistency.

Barrel installation; $275
    You supply a short chambered replacement barrel. I will lap the bolt lugs to the receiver and cut the chamber to 308 spec.

Shop Rate; $75/hr
    Last edited by m14medic.ca; 02-12-2017 at 07:05 PM.