Thread: Sales, to celebrate Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar

Sales, to celebrate Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas???

Does Epps ever have sales, promotions? Anything to entice the customers to impulse buy?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Burnaby:

We do not usually have sales on our products, as we do try to keep our prices as low as possible throughout the year. During this season, however, there are a multitude of mail-in rebates from a number of manufacturers, including Remington, Savage, Bushnell, Leupold, Burris, etc.

Our website listings are live and in real-time, therefore if an item is listed on our website, it is in stock and available to purchase at the at which it is listed. When distributors do lower their prices as the Canadian dollar gains in value, we pass that saving along to our customers. Those lowered prices usually appear in green text, with the former price crossed out above it, to indicate that product has been reduced.

If you have any questions, or if you are interested in any item listed on our website, please feel free to contact our store and speak with any one of our sales staff at your convenience.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

I'm impressed, Eps does monitor CGN. You guys are my go to place for hard to find items.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Thanks H.45 for the response. Will contact your staff to see if there is any promotions on my interested item.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    On the other hand, I came specifically to this thread looking for a sale.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.