Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some new products coming soon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Is there a name for that wood shotgun??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

What??? Love'em
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by NASGUNS View Post
    Some new shotguns arriving soon.
    When you say shotgun.. You mean 7.62 shotgun?. Right Lol
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Super GunNutz
    I'm diggin' that wood one.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    We are optimistic that it should be available in 2016.
    What... are you greasing someone at the lab? FRTs usually take years.

I still have a feeling they'll make the wood one prohib because it looks too AK/Saiga-ish...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    What... are you greasing someone at the lab? FRTs usually take years.

I still have a feeling they'll make the wood one prohib because it looks too AK/Saiga-ish...
    unless it is a re-skin of an existing gun, that usually goes quicker than an all new design

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    unless it is a re-skin of an existing gun, that usually goes quicker than an all new design
    Well, despite there being 2 threads now teasing these new toys, there is very little info about them...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Business Member
    Well, despite there being 2 threads now teasing these new toys, there is very little info about them...
    There is confidentiality on this project that's for sure. We've pledged silence on providing specific detail including manufacturer and model number. The only thing we can say is that the shotgun will be around $1200 and will include 3 magazines, a barrel extension (20" to 24"), a flash hider, choke kit (3 or 5 TBD), a sling and a very nice carry case. There has been no FRT yet but the receiver design itself is proprietary (patented) and unlike the RPK receivers in the Saiga, Vepr or Catamounts Fury. There are no guarantees that an FRT will be issued, but the main issues with classification have been addressed. It is a dedicated semi-auto only, with a unique receiver design, a proprietary mag and catch system. We will only provide more details if the distributor allows us to... however I doubt they will at this time.

There is confidentiality on this project that's for sure. We've pledged silence on providing specific detail including manufacturer and model number. The only thing we can say is that the shotgun will be around $1200 and will include 3 magazines, a barrel extension (20" to 24"), a flash hider, choke kit (3 or 5 TBD), a sling and a very nice carry case. There has been no FRT yet but the receiver design itself is proprietary (patented) and unlike the RPK receivers in the Saiga, Vepr or Catamounts Fury. There are no guarantees that an FRT will be issued, but the main issues with classification have been addressed. It is a dedicated semi-auto only, with a unique receiver design, a proprietary mag and catch system. We will only provide more details if the distributor allows us to... however I doubt they will at this time.
    Wow... it's all so very 'hush-hush'. That's a little strange, but since your hands tied on this, I appreciate you providing what info you can. Thanks.

Business Member
    Wow... it's all so very 'hush-hush'. That's a little strange, but since your hands tied on this, I appreciate you providing what info you can. Thanks.
    Met with distributor last night. They seem to be confident that this project will get the green light. Stay tuned. I see there is a lot of talk on the S&J Forum as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast