Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some new products coming soon!

CGN Regular
    Will never come and the top one isnt even a shotgun looking at the barrel.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucks View Post
    Will never come and the top one isnt even a shotgun looking at the barrel.
    Be careful. You're lack of optimism might just result in some... backlash.

Not just one, but two vendors here so far feel pretty confident that these shotguns will make it to the Canadian market. I guess we'll just have to see...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

I just saw this thread now.......OH OH OH....I want the top one.....oh how I want the top one with rifled barrel.......

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    I just saw this thread now.......OH OH OH....I want the top one.....oh how I want the top one with rifled barrel.......
    The top one isn't a shotgun. The top one is a Davide Pedersoli 45-70 Rifle. Those are already in stock.

https://nasgunsandammo.com/product/d...-action-rifle/

Quote Originally Posted by NASGUNS View Post
    The top one isn't a shotgun. The top one is a Davide Pedersoli 45-70 Rifle. Those are already in stock.

lol

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Some awesome new products launching soon to N.A.S. Guns and Ammo!

STAY TUNED!

Attachment 65181
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    What shotty is that up on the top???
    New prototype. Custom Patented Receiver but it does not have an FRT yet. It is dedicated semi-auto only, unique receiver design, proprietary mag and catch system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post

Wait... what??

You want to double check that? Guys have been specifically pointing out the "wood" model, aka the "one on top", which you have so far identified as one of these new shotguns. Now that some people are pointing out that the barrel on it looks like a rifle barrel, you now respond saying that this item isn't one of these new shotguns, but a rifle that you already have in stock(?) You then post a link to a rifle that looks nothing like the top item in the photo in the OP. Can you clarify all this?

Thanks
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Wait... what??

You want to double check that? Guys have been specifically pointing out the "wood" model, aka the "one on top", which you have so far identified as one of these new shotguns. Now that some people are pointing out that the barrel on it looks like a rifle barrel, you now respond saying that this item isn't one of these new shotguns, but a rifle that you already have in stock(?) You then post a link to a rifle that looks nothing like the top item in the photo in the OP. Can you clarify all this?

Thanks
    BLt, the photo you are looking at is not the original, its been cropped, the original that NAS was talking about had a 3rd gun it in which was a 45-70.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    BLt, the photo you are looking at is not the original, its been cropped, the original that NAS was talking about had a 3rd gun it in which was a 45-70.
    bbb
    I think I will take a header off the nearest tall building.......I was looking at the top gun in the picture that looks like an AK. That is the one I want.....NOT a lever action....I am looking for that building now....

With all this stuff coming out about a pump action Black gun like the Troy, why can't someone see if we can get a pump action AK. I know years ago there was a pump action AK made for the Californian Market. I know....an AK variant.

Business Member
    Wow. I'll be the first to admit I was on crack. The original picture that I had was of three guns. The top one I had cropped. I was looking at the original photo not the one on the forum. Sorry for being a huge idiot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast